What's new

What is the safest digital wallet?

Luno as main wallet ? That's quite very risky considering the fact that the wallet only support five coins and it doesn't permit transfer to local currency
I still use them and I don't see any risk as they allow me to send my coins to other wallets anytime and at a very small charges rate too

I have learn that many wallets gives some restrictions between countries and I would like to say that I have used finance and coin base without any issues right now.

At the moment their is no wallet that is safe or risk free no matter how legitimate it is, it isn't a risk free type. Trust-wallet owned by Binance is an option.

Among the many digital wallets, the safest for me is the Trust wallet. Even though I have not used others, but am comfortable with Trust wallet.

I have learn that many wallets gives some restrictions between countries and I would like to say that I have used finance and coin base without any issues right now.
Coinbase does not allow you to either buy or sell, especially if you are from Nigeria as I have used the wallet before and was told the feature has been disabled.

I have a special book dedicated for this purpose, but I am afraid if it gets stolen. The thief would have access to everything I own and do what he or she likes

Seriously, this is one of the biggest challenges with having sensitive data or information written down in a book of any kind, unless after writing it, you take it to deposit box at the bank.

Seriously, this is one of the biggest challenges with having sensitive data or information written down in a book of any kind, unless after writing it, you take it to deposit box at the bank.
I read that it is possible to insure our documents in the banks. If this is true z then they are going to be the best bet in this case like you said.

I said this time 2000 is that as for my opinion the safest digital wallet please trust wallet because it's security type is guaranteeing to me

I said this time 2000 is that as for my opinion the safest digital wallet please trust wallet because it's security type is guaranteeing to me
Despite being safe, I feel it would also make one to lose out easily as you can't even recover login details in the case of forgetting rhem.

This depends on the one you find easy to use, because there are many wallet out there that are safe, but what is save to someone can not be save to you so choose amongst the available ones.

They say first digital wallet to use that has provided better security options for users is the best to use and I guarantee your safety as well

I read that it is possible to insure our documents in the banks. If this is true z then they are going to be the best bet in this case like you said.

Of course yes, it's very possible for you to deposit anything that you believe that is of good value for your in the banks safe deposit boxes and it's completely safe to be retrieved when you want.

I still use them and I don't see any risk as they allow me to send my coins to other wallets anytime and at a very small charges rate too
Yeah ,but it is risky in the sense that it is not Decentralized wallet , you don't have full control over the fund in the wallet. If you intend to save for long , use Decentralized wallet

Yeah ,but it is risky in the sense that it is not Decentralized wallet , you don't have full control over the fund in the wallet. If you intend to save for long , use Decentralized wallet

Seriously, there is nothing in this world that would ever make me to stop using Binance cryptocurrency wallet and jump to another wallet for any reason whatsoever.

Most secure is trust wallet and luno wallet, luno wallet enable me to transfer funds to my local bank account
That's true luno wallet enable transfer to local banks, but my problem with Luna is the $ rate there is very high, so when you transfered to other wallet you will be shocked how it comes that it reduced to such amount.

I don't which is the safest but I have been using binance and trust wallet steadily for some time now but I haven't really encountered any problem.

What is the safe digital wallet
As for me I didn't use to keep my money on the wallet
I only keep the money if it does not reach the maximun amount to withdraw the t

Seriously, there is nothing in this world that would ever make me to stop using Binance cryptocurrency wallet and jump to another wallet for any reason whatsoever.
Bro , the world gives us the right to make choice , so you are entitled to your choice , am just Sharing what I think you should have .

That's true luno wallet enable transfer to local banks, but my problem with Luna is the $ rate there is very high, so when you transfered to other wallet you will be shocked how it comes that it reduced to such amount.
Yeah, I witness it like twice that is why I changed my mind about the app. I used luno wallet for over a year but when I transferred $40 from there to my trust wallet and I saw $37, that is like $3 deduction which is way higher than any wallet charges.

Yeah, I witness it like twice that is why I changed my mind about the app. I used luno wallet for over a year but when I transferred $40 from there to my trust wallet and I saw $37, that is like $3 deduction which is way higher than any wallet charges.
Another thing with Luno is that the value of your coins is usually inflated and until you send them to other wallets before you know the true value and it can be shocking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back