What's new

What is the safest digital wallet?

i would pick luno is the best digital wallet because of it minimal fee rate and it is easy to use, then you caan also have binance because of the many trading options and availability of coins

i would pick luno is the best digital wallet because of it minimal fee rate and it is easy to use, then you caan also have binance because of the many trading options and availability of coins
Since Binance has implemented mandatory kyc , many users have left Binance and started using other non kyc exchanges for trading like kucoin which even the same user interface like Binance.

To me I considered Busha wallet as a good digital wallet, but sometimes the coin listed on wallets differ from each other that is why one needs to have more than one digital wallet

I'm not an avid crypto currency exchanger or trader but the application most crypto guys I know use is trust wallet but I don't know if it's the best

If you are talking about the best wallet to safe your cryptocurrency assets, then I will recommend you the trust wallet as such digital wallet. This waet is best known for their high safety bets around their cryptocurrency

There are many digitaĺ wallets on the net but with no doubt some of them are better than the rest . So witch ones are the best and have better services ?
I have been making use of Binance and Trust wallet for over 5 years now and they have both served me very well without any disappointed whatsoever.

I have been making use of trust wallet and I think it's very cool but I needed to find a way to transfer my funds to my local bank account and that what made me prefer roqqu app wallet to it
The Federal Government has banned a direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency to local bank account here in Nigeria, if you are using roqqu to withdraw your money to your local currency then how do you go about it ?

I would love to have Luno back with it's cryptocurrency to fiat conversions. For storing coins for long, trust wallet is pretty secure.

I would love to have Luno back with it's cryptocurrency to fiat conversions. For storing coins for long, trust wallet is pretty secure.
The good news is that by next week luno will back to her operation such that you can withdraw and deposit naira to cryptocurrency. So be prepared to use it.

The good news is that by next week luno will back to her operation such that you can withdraw and deposit naira to cryptocurrency. So be prepared to use it.
That's excellent news. I've not heard of it and would gladly do so. Have they done something about their exorbitant Naira to dollar exchange rates?

That's excellent news. I've not heard of it and would gladly do so. Have they done something about their exorbitant Naira to dollar exchange rates?
Take your time to Check your mail inbox or promotion to see all updates from luno Exchange as regards their operations soonest.

I don't think I can ever trust coinbase wallet again. Although I am not a user, I read online that the app was hacked and many users list their assets. That was disheartening and nothing was done. I use Trust wallet and Binance

There are many digitaĺ wallets on the net but with no doubt some of them are better than the rest . So witch ones are the best and have better services ?

I think trust wallet is the safest, in my opinion. I don't think anyone has ever had problems with it or had complaints.

The Federal Government has banned a direct withdrawal of cryptocurrency to local bank account here in Nigeria, if you are using roqqu to withdraw your money to your local currency then how do you go about it ?
You will have to convert your cryptocurrencies to naira and withdraw your earnings from roqqu wallet to either Raven wallet or hometown wallet and then you can withdraw to your bank account from there. Just that recently, roqqu wallet is having some issues

You will have to convert your cryptocurrencies to naira and withdraw your earnings from roqqu wallet to either Raven wallet or hometown wallet and then you can withdraw to your bank account from there. Just that recently, roqqu wallet is having some issues
A lot of people are complaining about them recently that they are not trusted, I don't know why they cannot improve their system for people to enjoy the full benefit of what they have to offer, this will make people believe that everything about Nigeria is a scam.

A lot of people are complaining about them recently that they are not trusted, I don't know why they cannot improve their system for people to enjoy the full benefit of what they have to offer, this will make people believe that everything about Nigeria is a scam.
I wouldn't have invested my money into it if I had known that the developers are Nigerians. This is because there is a ban placed on cryptocurrency here in Nigeria, and even if they scammed you, you won't be able to sue them or take any actions

The wallet that I regarded as the safest is the binance wallet . The binnacle wallet is very popular and well known for.a very effective security measures. You will be given 2 ways authentication before you could access the wallet.

I think trustwallet has a lot of advantages over others because of the option that you can add coins that aren't on the platform by just adding their contract addresses and you wouldn't have any issues which is great.
Their only downside is the swapping or withdrawal of the currencies which would cost money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back