What's new

What is the required age for pension in your country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The retirement age in my country presently is 60 but recently there was a review for the teachers (I wish that it would be for everyone). I think it was reviewed to 65, though yet to be implemented.

It differs a lot from what you have worked in your lifetime, I remember the policemen would retire at 45 and the army at a similar age. Though for the rest the age is 60-63 from what I remember but I cannot bet that I am 100% right.

The required age for pension in my country is 60years. You are eligible to retired of government work at age 60years.
Post automatically merged:

The required age for pension in my country is 60years. You are eligible to retired of government work at age 60years. You are now free to rest.

The required age for retirement in my country is 60 years though there are some ministry,department and parastatal that bas their retirement age above 60 years.

In my country, the retirement age varies, for men of 60 years and for women of 55 years. Now in government entities you must have a minimum of 25 years of service and if you are an administrative official of 30 years, if you reach the age but not the years of service you must wait until you reach them.

In my country our retirement age is 60. But as for me retired workers are completely out of the picture, cos they are not being paid, imagine a governor Owings pensioners 8 months salary, as if that's not enough he will come out boldly and tell the world that he has paid everybody.

In my country, the retirement age varies, for men of 60 years and for women of 55 years. Now in government entities you must have a minimum of 25 years of service and if you are an administrative official of 30 years, if you reach the age but not the years of service you must wait until you reach them.
That's nice... It's not too late. And yes there are also some rules to qualify to get fully pension benefits. Age difference is according to experience .

The required age for retirement in government ministry and parastetals is 60years, for the police, it is after 35years of service that they retire, I can't really pin the retirement age for teachers now, it's lesser.

In Nigeria the required age for retirement is 65 years of age. In the educational sector it has no limit as you can be a professor at 70 years of age and still be lecturing but in Nigeria the expected age for retirement is 65 years of age.

For a full pension, a worker must have 60 years (55 years for women) with a minimum 15-year partnership.
Seems that it is a global age for every country, there seems that is no difference, and the military and police can retire earlier than any other department. Indeed the woman have an earlier retirement age.

I am from Pakistan and here 60 years need to get pension. This age requirement is for male. And for females the age requirement is 55.

in our country ,retirement age for men is 60 and for women is 55.but under new system of govt employee can be retired before attaining 60 years of age on the basis of performance.

In different countries , pension age and rules are different. I want to know what is the required age for pension in your country?
In our country,if a citizen did government or semi government job for 60years,,,after retirement he/she get pension till death.

For one to qualify for pension the age limit is 60years or on the alternative the person must have attain a mandatory service period of 35years.It is applicable in government establisment only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back