What's new

What is the number one question to ask yourself when you are thinking about opening a business?

At some point or the other we have all had the thought to open a business based on what we think will be profitable within our region. And at that point that we talked about developing a business they were serious questions that crossed our mind. Some might ask themselves about the profit that they are able to achieve from their business, whilst others will ask themselves about what business would be the best for the area that they are in. These questions of course will continue to vary depending on the person and what their desired outcome of the business is. In my opinion I believe that these questions are goal-oriented.

However, I think that the first thing that we should ask ourselves when opening up a new business is how committed am I to this venture that I am going into? To a large extent our commitment to a certain venture is what determines its success or failure. Therefore, if we can answer this first question there may be a lot more potential for us in developing a business even if it does not go along the path which we initially planned.

What were your first questions to yourself when you consider the opening of the business?
If I already have a plan to set up a business, the next question is the capital. It is important because it goes a long way to help one facilitate the business

My number one question will be what type of business will I do in this period of time and it will give me profit now and in the future, then do I have enough capital to start up this business if no how do I go about sourcing for fund? Is it from friends, family or bank?

You should be aquinted with the needed good and services of that vicinity, you should know the Market value too, you know the quota of which the market can consume within a specific time.

I really think business is popular with people like online food or restaurant., especially when you post your business on social media because you only need to invest when I do business.

The number one question on can ask himself or herself when opening a business or an investment are the following:
Will I make profit in this bus ness that I am about to venture in to.?
Will my product solve some of the problem in the society?

most times when I see most of my friends starting up their businesses and cashing out from it.... I'm tempted to follow suit... But I sit down to ask myself some relevant questions such as why I'm starting up the business.... Is it because my friends are into it? or Is it because I'm passionate about it and I want to add value to people's lives? These questions has helped me retrace my steps most times and prevented me from delving into wrong businesses
I love this question WHY I AM STARTING THE BUSINESS? This is a great question every entrepreneur should ask himself and be faithful enough to answer it genuinely. This question will help you to know your motif and purpose for going into that business.

The first question that should come to your mind is about intent. Why do I want to get into this business and what do I look to achieve. The truth is there should be more motivation than just money in it.

The main question you have to ask yourself while starting a business is that,do you have firm believe to achieve your aim?Do you have skills and experiences?Do you have enough courage to hear pressure?Do you have trusted persons?
The main question to be asking in my own personal opinion is this. Do you have the required capital to start this business? The infrastructure involved in this business, are you able and capable to set it up? Are you ready to manage the risks that comes with the business?

I always ask my self why am I starting. How will I move with it what will be my interest.and the location of the business sector, how can I convince my customers to buy from me?

There are several questions I will be asking myself if I want to start a business but the first question that will come to my mind is the type of business, followed by how is this business done, what are the challenges involved in that business, and capital to fo the business.

The first question that comes to my mind is what is the demand and want to the final consumer. This is very important because if you do not know what people want then you market can't yield profit. And location also matter when starting a business. One need to get the right location.

If I already have a plan to set up a business, the next question is the capital. It is important because it goes a long way to help one facilitate the business
Capital is the Foundation of any business idea because it is what will determine the transition between the idea and the actual implementation of the idea as well. In order to set up a business you have to have sufficient capital whereby you are able to account for any discrepancies or any misfortunes that may happen in the beginning of the business and still allow for the possibility for it to thrive in the future.

For me, it is "what do you want to do". Thus is the question that should come first, you can't start a business without having what to sell, exchange or produce. There has to be a product or service on ground before a business transaction occurs since business is the exchange of goods and services.

At some point or the other we have all had the thought to open a business based on what we think will be profitable within our region. And at that point that we talked about developing a business they were serious questions that crossed our mind. Some might ask themselves about the profit that they are able to achieve from their business, whilst others will ask themselves about what business would be the best for the area that they are in. These questions of course will continue to vary depending on the person and what their desired outcome of the business is. In my opinion I believe that these questions are goal-oriented.

However, I think that the first thing that we should ask ourselves when opening up a new business is how committed am I to this venture that I am going into? To a large extent our commitment to a certain venture is what determines its success or failure. Therefore, if we are able to answer this first question there may be a lot more potential for us in developing a business even if it does not go along the path which we initially planned.

What were your first questions to yourself when you consider the opening of the business?
The number one question for anyone that wants to start or established a business must first ask his or herself is that, what kind of business do I want to start that I know I can take the risk of it in life.

The first question you ask yourself when you are going into a business is what to produce, you have to know the kind of business you are going into and also know what to produce before you will now think of how to produce and where to produce.

The number one question one should ask herself before thinking about starting a business is very important and very good question because without the idea as what and how to start will be a live challenging business mind. The number one question you should ask yourself before starting is what business am I going to do , how will I come about the plan , do I have enough fund to start it? And how do I start it .

My first thought is simply how the business would go. Would it yield profit or not, the perfect location for the business and where my customers would come from. Then capital needed for the business and where to get more if needed
Post automatically merged:

My first thought is simply how the business would go. Would it yield profit or not, the perfect location for the business and where my customers would come from. Then capital needed for the business and where to get more if needed

Whenever I think establishing a business, the very first question I do ask myself is the profit margin of the business. After that, I would then think of the location the business should be and the things to be my imagined profits into real and realized profits.

However, I think that the first thing that we should ask ourselves when opening up a new business is how committed am I to this venture that I am going into? To a large extent our commitment to a certain venture is what determines its success or failure. Therefore, if we are able to answer this first question there may be a lot more potential for us in developing a business even if it does not go along the path which we initially planned.

I once here from a friend who told me that there was a business man who make plans of lose in the business he's yet to launch, and he was prepared for it. But the following this year he was able to gain 3 folds of his capital although he losed some capital the first year

1. Why do I want to start a business? What are the three primary factors influencing this decision?
  2. Specifically what kind of business do I want to start?
  3. Am I interested in selling products or services?
  4. What are my key personal strengths--what am I better at than anyone else?
  5. What could I see myself actually enjoying doing every day and can I form a business around it?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back