What's new

What is the lowest investment you've made on Cryptocurrency?

I have invested $6 on Ripples yesterday be because I am so confident that Ripples XRP will rebound from it losses and become the most expensive Cryptocurrency after Bitcoin, ethereum and Bitcoin cash, I am hoping that it will get to $200 per coin in the nearest future so that I can make alot of profits on it.

I think lowest Investment I have mind in cryptocurrencies was about 5$ worth of bitcoin. I had just heard about it through an investment platform and the least Investment Capital was $5 so I decided to take the shot

I invested $2 in xrp, and it has rose to an impressive amount. I wish I had invested more. But it was not even my money, I got it as a reward and invested it directly in ripple. Now that I want to increase I am short of fund.
can you show proofs? i find it hard to believe you had profit on XRP considering its tragic career since 2014 with no stable value.

Hello! Just like the title states, lets discuss about each other's achievements, milestones and goals
  • What is the lowest amount you have invested in crypto and how much did you turn it into?
  • What are the milestones that you look into achieving / getting over when it comes to crypto?
  • How Much do you think you are able to turn your investment into?
For me i started with 3 dollars , it is now around 75$ on coinbase, with a little effort in predicting to which coin i trade to back and fourth and i'm looking to pass the 100$ mark soon , this is unrelated to any sort of backed up investment

I'll be happy to hear your stories, so please, if you have anything to say, don't think twice!
Wow, from $3 to $75 sounds so incredible. For me, I have only ever invested in bitcoin through certain HYIP sites. The lowest amount was $1 dollar in a bitcoin doubler site. But as you know, such sites go scam quickly and so I decided to let go of them. I want to try your method of investment, it sounds like a great one.

I have some crypto assets. However, I did not build my crypto by investing from my pocket, I started holding some of the payments that I received in crypto. By holding my crypto payments, I was able to build my assets.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back