What's new

What is the highest amount you earned through faucet a day??

I think that you could make a few dollars per day on Faucet site if you invite thousands of active members, however, this might not be a possibility. This is why Faucets are not a good way to make money.
We will not likely have the time to go through all the stress of inviting thousands of people. A lot of people are already fed up with pTC and inviting people into this platform will never be an easy task even if you have to look forward to earn from pTC in this way.

As I can remember , I've not been able to earn anything from faucet. The review of so many people here concerning faucet is not encouraging that is why I choose to stop it.

my only motivation to continue doing some of them is that they pay using some new tokens or coins that I believe will have good value in the future.
Nice idea, already listed coins price everyone knows, faucet owners also pays amount regarding the current coins price, like bitcoin price increase they decrease the reward amount, if any site pays their own coin are token without knowing the token value, after list that coin we earns some handsome money.
If any site implement this type reward system, then that will be brings a new revaluation in crypto market.

Faucet is not a good way to earn money online as far as I am concerned because the money you can earn on faucet is just too small for you to make use of. In fact the highest money I have earned on faucet happens to be just $3 and that money took me a very long time to earn.

I don't work on any faucet site currently and as a result i haven't earned anything from them. Is it easy to earn from faucet sites?. I really don't want to get involved in anything that would stress me out.

I don't work on any faucet site currently and as a result i haven't earned anything from them. Is it easy to earn from faucet sites?. I really don't want to get involved in anything that would stress me out.
I don't really know what faucet site is all about but I believe if you can use it wisely you can earn a considerable amount of money I from them, it seems to be a nice way to earn money online.

I don't really know what faucet site is all about but I believe if you can use it wisely you can earn a considerable amount of money I from them, it seems to be a nice way to earn money online.
You are right, if one can use faucet sites widely and if one have a good knowledge about faucet sites, one can definitely earn a good amount of money from it.

my only motivation to continue doing some of them is that they pay using some new tokens or coins that I believe will have good value in the future
Only cointiply, coinpayu, and faucet crypto rewarded me.

I remembered when i started early earning through faucet sites. Mainly with the only faucet i view as my best up to date, being "cointiply. I was earning around 700-800 satoshis a day, when the price of Bitcoin wasn't high like this. Back then it was around $10.5k per token of it. Currently I'm not earning enough through the faucet cos of less involvement with faucet sites. I currently manage about 150-200 satoshis a day from the faucet. Which is looking poor but worth saving for the long, pending when the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket again.

How many satoshis or coins do you rack up in a day with your favourite faucet site??
The most money I've ever made on faucet is a measly $4.5 and it took me a very long time to get there so I don't think faucet is a decent approach to make money online because the payout is really low

The most i earned? Well it's probably about 700 satoshis those are from freebitco and coinpot faucets before.. that was when 10 thousand satoshi is worth a dollar. Now Earning a hundred will be a miracle heh since most faucets gives 1-2
I don't know much about facet. But with your analysis, I don't facet worth time we spend on it. They are giving I and 2 and expect people to earn 10 satoshi to be equal to naira.

The most money I've ever made on faucet is a measly $4.5 and it took me a very long time to get there so I don't think faucet is a decent approach to make money online because the payout is really low
From my experience and that of others concerning faucet platform they are also telling the same thing that it is not a nice way of earning . it could be legit but the payment is not always encouraging.

You have to alternate offers and survey and task session to the faucet claiming otherwise you will earn just peneauts that doesn't help you to reach the payout fast and it is time wasting.

From my experience and that of others concerning faucet platform they are also telling the same thing that it is not a nice way of earning . it could be legit but the payment is not always encouraging.
It does pay out eventually, but it takes an absolute eternity for you to reach the payment threshold which is incredibly frustrating. The earnings were quite measly, which discouraged me from using the platform.

I recently learned that dogecoin is the upcoming cryptocurrency that investors are purchasing. Elon Musk tweeted about the coin just yesterday, and today its value has already doubled, thus I believe it has good future potential.
I don't think faucet is a decent approach to make money online since the money you may make there is simply too little for you to use. In fact, the most money I've ever made on faucet is just $3, and it took me a very long time to get there.

Last edited:
It does pay out eventually, but it takes an absolute eternity for you to reach the payment threshold which is incredibly frustrating. The earnings were quite measly, which discouraged me from using the platform.
Yes and if you could have concentrated that time to post high-quality content on paid to post platform , you could have made some money out of it more than what you earn on faucets.

I didn't calculate it per day, buy in a week with random hours of working each day, I was able to generate about 400 Satoshi from faucetcrypto. I quit because compared to working on forums, the pay was insignificant, and working on faucets takes more time because of the ads.

Yes and if you could have concentrated that time to post high-quality content on paid to post platform , you could have made some money out of it more than what you earn on faucets.
You’re spot on with this point. The time spent on faucet platforms could definitely have been more advantageous financially if I had ventured into other online ventures such as paid-to-post sites

There was a time in which I made up to $3 in a day and I think that is about the highest I have and I have not even gone close. I do not see it as a god way of making money as there are other ways.

You’re spot on with this point. The time spent on faucet platforms could definitely have been more advantageous financially if I had ventured into other online ventures such as paid-to-post sites
I'll try to avoid spending money on platforms that are stressful. I wonder why they have to make it so stressful for people to make money with them . They should have understand that people may not particularly be interested in a low paying platform.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back