What's new

What is the highest amount you earned through faucet a day??

The quantity of ads on a faucet doesn't allow you even to browse faucet. There is many sites that have faucet even PTC and russian hyips have faucet but in most of the time you will not earn big amount of money you will earn some few cents in each claim.

How do you earn that much of money on Cointiply? I ahve tried it but I failed to make money. They have a lot of offers and surveys but most of them are not for people who reside in African and Asian countries. I live in an Asian country, so I cannot earn much. The only good offer is "Playtime" and it is not available for me either!
Lol, its easy to earn 10 cents a day from cointiply. Just keep rolling the miner every one hour, for at least 12 times a day. Then view PTC ads yo earn, and participate in the rain pool section.

Thinking about how much time I need to spend usually makes me to forget about these faucet paying websites that require so much from us.

Thinking about how much time I need to spend usually makes me to forget about these faucet paying websites that require so much from us.
Even if you spend all your day online you wouldn't even earn a $1 working on note than 20 faucets and PTC sites. They are simply created to waste one's time to earn peanuts.

I don't think I have ever end from this platform you are talking about at the moment. Introduce us to it let's make money together please

The highest amount of Satoshis I've earned is around 500-800 satoshis in a day. Since then I've never taken my time to get in touch of what they're offering.

I don't really venture into such things because so many of them are total waste of time and will end up not to giving you any reasonable amount of money.

Actually I never earn any when the Bitcoin was still $10.5k then and when I was introduced to I thought it was a scam but now that Bitcoin now take over the market I tried my possible best to just invest little and my prayer then is that Bitcoin should try and reduce so I can but but now PI is also coming up just like Bitcoin and I never want to do that same mistake even I also never believe PI but I give it a try and never look there but about to hit the market and with the little have invested there I believe am going to earn alot
That's a good thing to do , people must be careful when dealing with faucet account because most of the faucet site are scams which used you to work on their sites and later scam.

I only earn from one faucet which is cointiply, that alsonfeature PTC ads. No matter the low pay rate its still legitimate, that's why i stick to it.

I only earn from one faucet which is cointiply, that alsonfeature PTC ads. No matter the low pay rate its still legitimate, that's why i stick to it.
Yeah with calculations , it is possible to earn around $3 months alone by viewing PTC ads daily. which is far better than most of the low paying faucets.

Yeah with calculations , it is possible to earn around $3 months alone by viewing PTC ads daily. which is far better than most of the low paying faucets.
Yes, its possible when you're very active for the lower tier users surfing the PTC ads and rolling the faucet every hour. With at least 3 active referrals like you, you can earn more than $3 every month.

It's true some people have managed to earn from faucet sites but unfortunately that hasn't always been the case for majority because most times faucets turn as as waste of time

Yes, its possible when you're very active for the lower tier users surfing the PTC ads and rolling the faucet every hour. With at least 3 active referrals like you, you can earn more than $3 every month.
Yeah but its too hard to find active referrals , especially nowadays when people are finding transition from earning through faucets to crypto trading and new methods to earn. But advertising for referrals is not a bad idea.

I have used faucets but I gave up before I reached payment threshold. have used a PTC site and highest amount I have earned on a PTC is 600 satoshis.

I have been hearing about faucet crypto currency but I haven't really given it a chance before. But I will definitely look into it and see how it works and see if it's something I can make some good amount of money from

I have known about this faucets platforms and have also been hearing people telling me that they've been earning from faucet platforms. I don't think it is for me as I don't have that kind of patience working there

I am not using any faucets, however, about a week ago I joined a PTC site that pays via bitcoins. Initially, I did not join the site to earn bitcoins, I wanted to use it to do some referral promotion. Instead of funding the account, I chose to use it for a few days and use the earning to advertise my link. My single day earning was 400 satoshis.
I have always been unlucky with faucet and every faucets I have been working in seems to be scam, i spent two months on get-bitco.in and when i requested for my withdrawal , it has been on pending since.

I have participated in different for City in the past and I end up making zero income as a result. I lose a lot of data subscription in the process.

I have ventured into many faucet platforms but I could not make any reasonable amount of money from there after spending so much amount of time.

The quantity of ads on a faucet doesn't allow you even to browse faucet. There is many sites that have faucet even PTC and russian hyips have faucet but in most of the time you will not earn big amount of money you will earn some few cents in each claim.
That is the issue with the faucet. Even if you are not doing anything you can earn. However, the earnings in a faucet are like drops of water in the tap. It is very minimal and maybe not worth the power that you will be consuming with your computer.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back