What's new

What is the best wallet out there today?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I don't own my own crypto wallet yet, but have been meaning to do so whenever I plan to invest in crypto again. I figure if I do, I better be covered and ready. Anyway, what is considered to be the best crypto wallet today? I want a wallet with good protection and security, free to use preferably and so on. Any suggestions?

Well I do not think there is something like a better wallet, I think each one can be used for different aspects, for example hardware wallets can be used to store most of your capital in crypto and keep it safe, on the other hand software wallets can have them to make small payments, and even exchanges can be good to earn returns and buy, sell and trade, I sincerely recommend using them all if you can.
My recommendations:
Hardware wallet: Ledger nano S
Software wallets: Coinomi, Exodus, Electrum (Bitcoin only)
Exchanges: Kraken exchange, Okx, Bitget.

If you have funds, buy a hardware wallet. By using a hardware wallet, your entire assets will be on your flash drive. If you lose your device, you will lose your entire funds, however, recently Ledger, a hardware wallet, introduced a feature where you can access your wallet even when you lose it by paying additional money to the company. If you cannot use hardware wallet, try desktop wallet like Exodus.

Many people who are into cryptocurrency would suggest that you use hardware wallet because of its security features.
But there are also some good exchanges that can perform such functions such as binance, luno and many others too...

Many people who are into cryptocurrency would suggest that you use hardware wallet because of its security features.
But there are also some good exchanges that can perform such functions such as binance, luno and many others too...
But you should not include exchanges here, because exchanges are not wallets, you are only giving your assets to an exchange so that they keep them in cryptographic wallets such as hardware wallets for the most part, it does not make much sense, in case you want to use them to trade, exchange, buy or sell, It makes sense, but to store your assets, I don't think it's a viable option, because you are giving up your assets to do something that you could do for yourself, that is, save your assets in a crypto wallet.

You can keep your assets on exchanges but when your assets are on exchanges you have no control over your assets. You should be using exchanges only when you are trading, frequently buying, exchanging, earning form rewards pool or staking.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back