What's new

What is the best strategy for trading crypto?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We know that there are many strategies for trading crypto currencies but not all of them are accurate, what is your experience as a trader, which crypto trading strategy is the best?

We know that there are many strategies for trading crypto currencies but not all of them are accurate, what is your experience as a trader, which crypto trading strategy is the best?
The most common trading strategy that is adopted in cryptocurrency is the holding strategy.
There are very few cryptocurrency investors that would do spot trading.

I don't know much crypto currency trading strategy as i currently don't trade crypto currencies. I do know most traders hold their crypto currencies until they are sure that the market is good.

One trading strategy I've seen a lot of pro traders claim as the best is price action trading.

I would say the best strategy is that which works best for you. I've tried price action trading but it was complicated for me. Using RSI has been a great one for me.

If you are trading crypto with the end goal of obtaining short-term gains, then your safest bet is to trade via a method called spot trading. As its name suggest, spot trading enables you to earn profit on the spot

would say the best strategy is that which works best for you. I've tried price action trading but it was complicated for me. Using RSI has been a great one for me.
Meanwhile, what works for me might not work for you, so scrutinize your plans

One trading technique
Many professional traders have claimed that price action trading is the finest.
The approach that works the best for you, in my opinion, is the greatest one.
Although I tried price action trading, I found it to be too challenging.
I've had amazing success using RSI.

One of the most effective crypto day trading strategies is scalping, since it exposes traders to less risk while offering a higher number of trading opportunities. Scalping involves profiting off small price changes and making a fast profit off selling.

Should be professional in training and well known about cryptocurrency as well in this way you can give your target mark or profit as well.

Well I think the best strategy is to be professionally train first and well known about cryptocurrency as well in this way you can give your target mark or profit as well.well these my opinion

One of the most effective strategies are used in the cryptocurrency market is dollar cost averaging. It has really been very effective for me and I have made some profit.

One of the most effective strategies are used in the cryptocurrency market is dollar cost averaging. It has really been very effective for me and I have made some profit.
This method is actually quite effective as well but I prefer spot trading even more because that was what I started out with and what my mentor painstakingly taught me best lol.

Im not into crypto trading as it's now. I have interest in crypto and forex trading but I'm afraid to venture into it. Before I will start, I will need an expert in the crypto trading to teach me the rudiments of trading.

Well, in my opinion, the ideal plan is to become professionally trained first and knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies in order to achieve your desired mark or profit. Well, these are just my opinions.

This method is actually quite effective as well but I prefer spot trading even more because that was what I started out with and what my mentor painstakingly taught me best lol.
Dollar cost averaging is an investment strategy. If you have $100 for example you can decide to invest $10 every month and from there you will catch almost every price.

I don't think we have any specific strategy. Everybody have their own unique strategy for trading a crypto market . A lot of people may be Scalping , a lot of people may be engaging in swing trade while others may be trading a very low time frame.

Well, in my opinion, the ideal plan is to become professionally trained first and knowledgeable about cryptocurrencies in order to achieve your desired mark or profit. Well, these are just my opinions.
Absolutely.. I personally have traded cryptocurrency before. I know how the cryptocurrency is likely to be when you do not have an understanding of what you are doing. it is not always a funny experience as you are likely to lose.

Actually people always have different knowledge and understanding about what the beat strategy is in crypto investment. personally I always admit that knowledge is the best before you could start any investment.

There is no possibility of any strategy for investing in cryptogrency because know know it's not stable or constant thing at a time. So, everyone is trying this in different manners to get profit that's it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back