What's new

What is the best crypto currency according to you?

Bitcoin's popularity makes it one of the best cryptocurrencies. This is because so many people trade it, so you won't miss out on someone willing to buy or sell. It is also well established, you don't fear that it will die like most other sprouting cryptos..
Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency because it is the most popular and the first-of-its-kind. Of course there are several exchanges always willing to help you trade your coins.

Bitcoin is actually the best cryptocurrency because it is the most popular and the first-of-its-kind. Of course there are several exchanges always willing to help you trade your coins.
I agree with you, it is also the one I like the most, it has a lot of decentralization, it is the longest-lived and with the longest history, it has a large community and its operation or monetary policy has never changed.

I agree with you, it is also the one I like the most, it has a lot of decentralization, it is the longest-lived and with the longest history, it has a large community and its operation or monetary policy has never changed.
Yeah, I believe bitcoin will continue to be the best cryptocurrency but there are still others with a lot of crazy use cases. Bitcoin will still remain the face of cryptocurrency generally.

I don't think Bitcoin is the best because transaction fees are high and transaction speed is low. However, it is considered the best because it is the first crypto currency. I believe ADA and MATIC are some of the bets crypto currencies out there for investment and trading.

The best cryptocurrency that I would choose is Bitcoin because it is a foremost cryptocurrency and it dictate the tune in the crypto-currency market. Its movement affect the movement of most of the cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to me. It is the safest cryptocurrency to invest for me. It has proven to be more stronger year after year. It is the first cryptocurrency ever, so it is more secured than other cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency because it has achieved greatly in the crypto-currency market and it has gained a lot of users over time which makes it the best with the best potentials.

To me the best cryptocurrency will still be Bitcoin, not because of the price but because it is like a determinant for the price of other coins. They all follow it's direction.

The best cryptocurrency would invariably be the one that has the highest value and that is Bitcoin. Even amid the bearish run, it still stood strong and didn't collapse like most cryptocurrency. That's the one I would like to invest in.

The best cryptocurrency according to me is Bitcoin because it is a foremost coin and investing in this type of coin gives you an edge and opportunity to make decent money.

So, what is the best crypto currency according to you and why? I used to hear bitcoin a lot but there are many other crypt currencies available now. What are your thoughts about other crypto currencies?

Would you give other crypto currencies a try?
Or would you stick with just one crypto currency?

As for me, I would probably go with Bitcoin(as the best crypto currency) as most of the websites and payment gateways around me, accepts it.
Is it the same for you guys?
The best cryptocurrency according to me is litecoin because I have been one of the best investors amongst my friends and it also has a transaction fee that is very low

Well, Bitcoin is the king of this market and there is no doubt about it. I like it too. But the currency I like the most is Tron. I like to do all my transactions with Tron. No fees and very fast. Currencies like BCH are also good but you have to wait 2 hours for the transaction to be completed

Bitcoin's popularity makes it one of the best cryptocurrencies. This is because so many people trade it, so you won't miss out on someone willing to buy or sell. It is also well established, you don't fear that it will die like most other sprouting cryptos..
That cleverly worded! Bitcoin has become the most promising and the prominent cryptocurrency in the crypto space for a very long time. However, bitcoin trajectory has shown that it has potential to surge in the future and could be used as a credible investment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back