What's new

What is the best crypto currency according to you?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So, what is the best crypto currency according to you and why? I used to hear bitcoin a lot but there are many other crypt currencies available now. What are your thoughts about other crypto currencies?

Would you give other crypto currencies a try?
Or would you stick with just one crypto currency?

As for me, I would probably go with Bitcoin(as the best crypto currency) as most of the websites and payment gateways around me, accepts it.
Is it the same for you guys?

The best cryptocurrency for me right now is polygon. They have been building and upgrading a lot of their facilities in the past month and they are definitely going to perform well.

The best crypto coin to you might be there worse to some people. I've never think of any crypto coin as the best cryptocurrency before. Most are the same to me

Polygon is the best cryptocurrency for me right now. They have been constructing and upgrading many of their facilities over the last month, and they will undoubtedly perform well.

I'm afraid i don't have a favorite crypto currency. The crypto currency that one might feel is the best at one point may end up being the worst at another point. So i think it's better not to have a favorite.

So, what is the best crypto currency according to you and why? I used to hear bitcoin a lot but there are many other crypt currencies available now. What are your thoughts about other crypto currencies?

As for me, I would probably go with Bitcoin(as the best crypto currency) as most of the websites and payment gateways around me, accepts it.
The best cryptocurrency in terms of what ? is it because of its profitability or security ? Both of these things has to be put into consideration. Bitcoins might be the most trusted but may not likely be the most profitable.

For me, these are Bitcoin and LiteCoin. Because bitcoin is ranked #1 in the world as the most valuable. On many sites, you can withdraw through Litecoin with a wallet or pay, so it is also an influential cryptocurrency.

I'll not categorically state that this one currency is better than the other but I'll be forever grateful to the individual that created the idea of a stable currency. It has really helped to escape a lot of the volatility occuring in the market.

I also think bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency. Not only is bitcoin best, it's also the most popular and most used coin. Hardly, will you see anyone now who doesn't know anything about bitcoin. Many platforms today accept bitcoin as a means of payment.

Globally the best crypto currency is known to be Bitcoin as it's having greater value than all other crypto currencies. But to me the crypto currency I can afford or own is the best ever.

You can't talk about cryptocurrencies and not mention about Bitcoin.
Even though Bitcoin is still moving bearishly . It is still the most known and most valuable cryptocurrency.

I think the best crypto currency is bitcoin because it was the first ever crypto which was invented and beside that all other crypto currencies depend on it's movements.

I think the best crypto currency is bitcoin because it was the first ever crypto which was invented and beside that all other crypto currencies depend on it's movements.

Bitcoin could be a great cryptocurrency. However, I think that certain other kinds of cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin are also great. But all of them are really volatile.

Bitcoin is still at the top to me. I am not interested in crypto much as all anymore but if I were to ever come into money that I could place somewhere, I would just put it in Bitcoin.

I am confident that Litecoin has great potential because of its comparatively low market capitalization, and it can go from strength to strength in value and financial implications

I don't know how people get to know which coin is the best because I certainly believe that coins do have their seasons just like everything else. You would just have to wait for a coin to start proving bullish before making investments.

Bitcoin still remains the best cryptocurrency. This is because it has the highest market cap and it occupies almost 40% of the entire crypto-currency market. But it is not the most profitable.

It's still Bitcoin, especially when you finally have the opportunity to experience both a bull and a bear market. I love what other altcoins are doing, like Atom and Flux, Arweave, but I don't get attached to any coin. You take profits and you Hodl some in case it moons.

Bitcoin still remains the best cryptocurrency. This is because it has the highest market cap and it occupies almost 40% of the entire crypto-currency market. But it is not the most profitable.
Bitcoin's popularity makes it one of the best cryptocurrencies. This is because so many people trade it, so you won't miss out on someone willing to buy or sell. It is also well established, you don't fear that it will die like most other sprouting cryptos..

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back