Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I feel like Facebook is one of the biggest companies around, well now it's Meta as they have become the main company. I think. Either way, I think stock in Facebook/Meta would be wise to invest in. Do you agree? How would one go about investing in stocks or shares of Facebook/Meta?

Meta has a strong market position and continues to innovate and expand its offerings. So, it has a huge growth potential.

The company is investing in emerging technologies like virtual reality (Oculus) and augmented reality, which could present growth opportunities in the future.

Moreover, it's essential to stay updated on the latest news and developments regarding the company/industry as these can significantly influence investment possibilities.

Last edited:
Today, June 15th 2023, Facebook stocks are trading at $276 on NASDAQ. It was highest in September 2021 when it was trading for around $378. However, in the last 24 hours Meta, Facebook's parent company has gained value by 1 percent. I believe Facebook is a profitable stocks but sadly I cannot invest in facebook from my home country.

Owning stock in Facebook means that you own a portion of the company and are considered a shareholder. Each share of stock represents a proportional ownership interest in the company's assets and earnings. As a Facebook shareholder, you may have the opportunity to benefit from the company's financial performance, growth, and potential dividends (if declared by the company).

I think that Meta/Facebook is a good company to be a long-term shareholder, although in recent years it has been quite volatile and bearish due to the failure of its metaverse and other scandals such as Oxford Analytics, I think that in the long term it can give decent returns, let's remember that it is still one of the largest social networks, not to mention the largest with almost 2 decades of history and more than 2 billion users.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back