What is retracement in forex chart?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Being able to spot a retracement in the forex chart is highly Inescapable and it is a temporary reversal of trends. This will afford you to spot the where to drew the resistance and support lines.

How is retrenchment obligatory for forex analysis?

Being able to spot a retracement in the forex chart is highly Inescapable and it is a temporary reversal of trends. This will afford you to spot the where to drew the resistance and support lines.

How is retrenchment obligatory for forex analysis?
I am not very familiar with forex trading or very good at it. I am going to learn about it soon.

None is aware of Forex so we should share details about it and let others know as I don't see anyone answering technical questions about forex

None is aware of Forex so we should share details about it and let others know as I don't see anyone answering technical questions about forex
I guess there is no one here who is familiar with Forex or who trades Forex
I only trade cryptocurrency

I guess there is no one here who is familiar with Forex or who trades Forex
I only trade cryptocurrency
I think those that are posting about forex are good at it otherwise how would they post such things which I am not even aware of

I think some of us are aware of few things but are not forex traders so they are just planning to post threads about it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back