What is OpenBazaar?

Lens

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jun 21, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a decentralized platform that allows a peer-to-peer selling and buying of digital goods. It is a very wonderful platform that you can try. You will receive payment in cryptocurrency for every successful lead. I have not use this platform, but I would want each and every member to make a contribution on how to make money on OpenBazaar.

My first time hearing about this platform. If we can earn for successful leads then it can be tried. I don't really like buying digital goods online so can try with leads

OpenBazzar is a decentralized, peer-to-peer marketplace that allows buyers and sellers to trade goods and services directly, without intermediaries. It operates on a blockchain network, providing users with a secure, transparent, and censorship-resistant platform for commerce.

OpenBazzar offers low transaction fees, greater privacy, and the ability to make purchases using cryptocurrencies, making it an attractive option for those looking for an alternative to traditional e-commerce platforms.

I know OpenBazzar but never used it. Despite being in existence since 2014, the marketplace has failed to attract a lot of users. I am not sure if it can continue to exist because the company that created the software stopped supporting marketplace wallets in 2021.

I think I heard it briefly on another forum but was not aware of it properly. I will try to learn more about it to see if I can use it to sell something

My first time hearing about this platform. If we can earn for successful leads then it can be tried. I don't really like buying digital goods online so can try with leads
It is also my first time. The platform seems to be cool but I am not interested

I had never heard about this platform until today, it sounds interesting but as other users say it has not had much success, I would like to know if anyone has used it and if I could review it better.

I had never heard about this platform until today, it sounds interesting but as other users say it has not had much success, I would like to know if anyone has used it and if I could review it better.
There are hundreds of freelance marketplaces and some of these are not even popular so yes we may not be aware of all websites

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back