What is LUNC?

Yugocean

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 19, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Luna Classic $LUNC is the original TerraLuna (LUNA), or Luna 1.0, which was destroyed and resulted in bankruptcy in multiple crypto platforms.

After creation of Luna 2.0, the rebooted new Luna got $LUNA status, and old Luna that become a nothing, got name of Luna Classic $LUNC. (Same way like original Ethereum become Ethereum Classic).

Once a top crypto, now as LUNC, it's just memecoin, trying to compare with SHIB, and attempting vto reach $1 by burning extra LUNC.

I wouldn't try my hands on something that has been mired with controversy. There are a lot of other safer assets that one can try.

I wouldn't try my hands on something that has been mired with controversy. There are a lot of other safer assets that one can try.
But in which one you go?
FTT also got away, now analysis like bitboy are claiming SOL to will go away.

I am pinning my hope with ADA and MATIC. I have recently bought SOL, but I am not planning to hold SOL for a long
I am totally out of SOL, are you still HODLing?
LUNC is dramatically becoming a good meme coin, yet I am not into it.

Luna Classic $LUNC is the original TerraLuna (LUNA), or Luna 1.0, which was destroyed and resulted in bankruptcy in multiple crypto platforms.

After creation of Luna 2.0, the rebooted new Luna got $LUNA status, and old Luna that become a nothing, got name of Luna Classic $LUNC. (Same way like original Ethereum become Ethereum Classic).

Once a top crypto, now as LUNC, it's just memecoin, trying to compare with SHIB, and attempting vto reach $1 by burning extra LUNC.
Luna was one of the best crypto currencies where people invested alot of money but unfortunately after the collapse it is difficult for people to trust it again as people lost their money in it.

Luna was one of the best crypto currencies where people invested alot of money but unfortunately after the collapse it is difficult for people to trust it again as people lost their money in it.
People are still investing there, its their foolishness, I do not trust such crypto, but some do.

People are still investing there, its their foolishness, I do not trust such crypto, but some do.
Yeah definitely some people are still investing in it, but maybe they are mostly short term traders, they do it to take profits from it's pumps but fundamentally it is damaged.

The project failed simply because the users kept selling their asset and the founder was unable to meat up with the payment.

The coin is no more at this price. I am even glad that I did not buy it when a lot of people were talking about it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back