What's new

What is Halloween

TheReverend

Acquaintance
Aug 15, 2023
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello Bizdustry family, if you guys don't mind; what is "HALLOWEEN" all about?, I mean what kind of feast is it??, please am eager to know more about, i shall appreciate your candid enlightenment about it. thanks.

Hello Bizdustry family, if you guys don't mind; what is "HALLOWEEN" all about?, I mean what kind of feast is it??, please am eager to know more about, i shall appreciate your candid enlightenment about it. thanks.
Well, Halloween is a party that is celebrated on the eve of All Saints' Day, and it is known as the night of the dead, so what people usually do is dress up with a horror theme and young people usually ask for candy and sweets in nearby houses, this holiday has become popular in many parts of the world during the last decades.

It's the time of year I can go freely outside without being looked at funny :LOL:

You can say that again 😂. Those who struggle with picking out a good wear outfit gets a pass during any Halloween season because everything you manage to put on would be seen as a costume 😂. No further explanation needed to be made.

Well, Halloween is a party that is celebrated on the eve of All Saints' Day, and it is known as the night of the dead, so what people usually do is dress up with a horror theme and young people usually ask for candy and sweets in nearby houses, this holiday has become popular in many parts of the world during the last decades.

It's the trick or treat that kids loves so much about Halloween celebration. I never played with trick or treat when I was still a kid. I would go to all the neighbours house in our estate to trick or treat and they give me a lot of goodies.

It's the trick or treat that kids loves so much about Halloween celebration. I never played with trick or treat when I was still a kid. I would go to all the neighbours houses in our estate to trick or treat and they give me a lot of goodies.
Hahaha, what I liked the most was asking for candy, since I had a sweet tooth and the next day I spent the whole day eating candy, plus many neighbors and people from the town gave me very good candy, it was very fun, I wish I had that old again to do it.

Halloween is a holiday celebrated on October 31st. It involves activities like dressing in costumes, trick-or-treating, and spooky decorations to commemorate the eve of All Saints' Day. Also involves casting vote and contesting in bizdustry forum 😁😁 . lolz.

Hahaha, what I liked the most was asking for candy, since I had a sweet tooth and the next day I spent the whole day eating candy, plus many neighbors and people from the town gave me very good candy, it was very fun, I wish I had that old again to do it.

It is always a very happy experience and I can actually tell you that there are some adult who still do trick or treat every Halloween in order for them to get some candy from those who would give them. I haven't done that in a while because I only prefer to be doing it for kids right now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back