What's new

What is best mining site?

blzn

Apr 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Can you guys pls help me how to find best crypto mining free site without downloading some apps?

thank you very much for your time and attention.

Im kinda new in this technology

Are you looking to mine crypto yourself or do you just want to get free crypto? If it's the latter you way may want to watch out because I don't think many people want to give away free crypto without getting anything in return.

I recommend you to stop searching for a website or app to start mining with your computer or mobile phone because they just destroy your computer. Mining these days can only be done using powerful and special equipment.

Mining really doesn't give any good profits right now you will just make you PC or phone too heavy it's better for u to learn about
trading if you don't have money to start trading you can collect good amount from faucets i have a guide in the marketplace about this
if you are interesting you can get it for 500 Biznotes only

I've using ltcminer.com since 2019 it is paying and legit mining sites that pays low minimum payout system to make money on this website you need to provide your ltc or lite coin wallet then start mining.I hope it helps you.

Concerning best site for mining. Well, I believe there are sites to mining bitcoin but most are scams, I don't trust them, that is why we have computers that are designated for that kind of job, they are powerful equipment meant for mining.

Nah don’t rely on this so called mining sites most of them are fakes and just a waste of time and effort. If you want to earn free crypto coins there’s a lot of sites and apps that give you coins through its faucets.

Probably the best way to look at mining is as a hobby. It may be profitable, it may not be, but the experience is where the enjoyment comes from. ... But if you have a realistic idea of what mining will be like, and how much you can expect to earn, then by all means it's wort it.

I know a site thay mines unpopular and u trending coins with ease.it is known globally and not a scam. But I don't advise people to mine bitcoin because it is difficult and impossible to mine it.

Poolin is a public pool which mines about 13% of all blocks. They are based in China, but have a website fully available in English. Another one is F2Pool is based in China. It mines about 19% of all blocks​

Genesis mining site is one of the best mining website that I can recommend for you because I have friends that are mining on that website and they all have good reviews of the site.

I would not advise anyone to put their strength or energy into any mining plaform promising to give you more hash rate to mine more cryptocurrencies. They're usually frauds

From my experience so far, I do not think any so called crypto currencies mining website is fit To be called the best, they're all the same.

I think there are thousands of mining sites that are not legit ,I think most of them you need to invest in the mining platform to make profit off mining ,the only free ones that is legit is crypto tab mining browser app

Most of the sites that are said to mine crypto currencies are nothing but ponzi scheme, they tell you to buy hash power and then run away with your money.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back