What's new

What is best mining site?

Though I am not into any crypto mining at the moment, but I believe that there are some genuine mining platforms out there. But it is rather unfortunate that most of the platforms are scam which has made it look as if there is no genuine one.

Mining is best viewed as a recreational activity. It may or may not be profitable, but the satisfaction comes from the experience.... But if you have a realistic concept of what mining would entail and how much money you can anticipate to make, it's well worth it.

The only way you can mine any cryptocurrency of your choice is to use telegram but I don't just like the mining process because you are not going to earn reasonable cryptocurrency from mining, it will even be a wise decision for you to use that energy to work and raise money and invest in any cryptocurrency you are interested.

I never have interest in mining because it may not be profitable since I don't have the required gadget needed to mine cryptocurrency successfully. I am looking forward to see how people are mining cryptocurrency with their laptop such as BTC.

Most of the mining websites I have come across are scam. I invested the money in some of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any reasonable profit.

Most of the mining websites I have come across are scam. I invested the money in some of them but at the end of the day I was not able to make any reasonable profit.
This is what so many people are saying , it is very very important for us to be careful about so many of these platforms. I wish people could learn a lot of lesson from this post just to make sure they don't fall To their tricks.

This is what so many people are saying , it is very very important for us to be careful about so many of these platforms. I wish people could learn a lot of lesson from this post just to make sure they don't fall To their tricks.
Sometimes, it is a newbies that always fall for those platforms because they do not have experience about any of them. Newbies are always in a hurry to make money and they end up being scammed.

Sometimes, it is a newbies that always fall for those platforms because they do not have experience about any of them. Newbies are always in a hurry to make money and they end up being scammed.
Then people that are coming newly into the online space must be trained by their mentors before allowing them concerning platforms like this. Anyone I am always leading into the online space I have to tell them what they need to know.

Then people that are coming newly into the online space must be trained by their mentors before allowing them concerning platforms like this. Anyone I am always leading into the online space I have to tell them what they need to know.
Yeah, if you have a mentor and someone who is coming newly into the internet they will probably warn you concerning this kind of platforms. If not you may fall in your hands and learn your lessons well you might have lost money.

Yeah, if you have a mentor and someone who is coming newly into the internet they will probably warn you concerning this kind of platforms. If not you may fall in your hands and learn your lessons well you might have lost money.
Unfortunately so many of them are not always interested to heeds to the instruction that are been given. At the end some of them will still went ahead and invest in these platforms. But I won't have any problem as long as I've told them what they need to know.

Unfortunately so many of them are not always interested to heeds to the instruction that are been given. At the end some of them will still went ahead and invest in these platforms. But I won't have any problem as long as I've told them what they need to know.
That's true, this is because I have personally warned some people about certain platforms but they still went ahead to invest their money on it. They always want free money but at the end of the day they get burnt.

There's no problem because they will also be able to learn from their own personal experience. Maybe we trying to explain they seems not to really understand. Experience is the best teacher.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back