What's new

What is a good platform for paid to click earnings for someone new to this?

cyberdog22

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 1, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have never used a paid to click service. I have heard of them but never actually looked into what they are about.

What is a good platform or website for someone who is curious about paid to click programs to test the waters?

I don't want to pay anything so it has to be free.

you have in this category many sites of this kind that pay. you just have to choose your payment methods: paypal / payeer, rubles / usd etc.

I personally use lavabux, advads and more for rubles, in payeer. I go in every day to collect the bonus + I give a few more clicks. small membership payments for free, but they gather there when you have nothing to do 10-15 minutes a day.

I think you can try neobux and offer bux but i think they pay very low unless you would have to upgrade your account abd earn more

I will still advice you to run away from paid to click sites because they pay stipends .

I was working in Neobux, when it reached the minimum, which took me time to get there, I left the site, the above is because I could not do work since they did not arrive in my country, I am currently in star clicks, I have not charged but yes I have seen many payment receipts, to get paid quickly they say that you have to buy the membership, which I have not done.

No good platform when it comes to o paid to click, but the fact is that some of them actually pay some users token yes, that's what you stand to realize in that particular platform ok? So it's not something you can really rely on as your only means of lovelyhood, you need something serious.
Post automatically merged:

No good platform when it comes to o paid to click, but the fact is that some of them actually pay some users token yes, that's what you stand to realize in that particular platform ok? So it's not something you can really rely on as your only means of lovelyhood, you need something serious.

I would gladly recommend you to starclicks because this is the only pay to click website that I have worked on and I upgraded my account and made some money there even though they are still owing me.

My question is whether if such websites for clicks really pays well? I have done some work online like that in the past but never got really paid and I end up wasting my time.

I have never used a paid to click service. I have heard of them but never actually looked into what they are about.

What is a good platform or website for someone who is curious about paid to click programs to test the waters?

I don't want to pay anything so it has to be free.
I came across one click on advert and get paid,but I tried all possible best to register on that platform but all to no avail. So I don't know of any if I may say the real truth tho.

I came across one click on advert and get paid,but I tried all possible best to register on that platform but all to no avail. So I don't know of any if I may say the real truth tho.
Seriously, if you find it very difficult to register on such earning website, there is a good chance that they are not legit. It's better to take a walk and not get kicked in the teeth.

Working on paid to click websites are not so profitable. that is the reason why i always advise people to learn digital skill because some of these sites will end up wasting your time.

Seriously, I'm very discouraged to work on such sick websites and waste my time and still end up not getting paid at all. I remember my past experiences with such websites and it's bad.

I have a friend who has earned from adsbtc.com Though he told me it is a waste of time and I should not bother myself making use of the website.

Seriously, all these websites are not really worth it because what they are paying isn't any where near what they are offering us at the moment. So, why waste precious time on them?

You can earn enough with PTC sites, uses you want to pass time with them online, and extra from it. Then you can tey cointiply, or serpclix and earn something tangible.

There is actually no reason to start to bother yourself on a good platform for a paid to click work because there is not any one out there to say you should join. Forget them

Seriously, I'm very excited about the opportunity to work online on PTC website and earn some money online from doing few tasks. I never believe that it's possible.

Seriously, I'm very excited about the opportunity to work online on PTC website and earn some money online from doing few tasks. I never believe that it's possible.
You mean to say you've been earning money online from paid to click platforms? Can you mention some of these PTC platforms you worked on and how much money it has made you? Because PTC to me is insignificant with their pay rates

The PTC site you're into, do they pay relatively higher than others who choose to pay very low incentive? And, is their minimum withdrawal threshold high??

The PTC site you're into, do they pay relatively higher than others who choose to pay very low incentive? And, is their minimum withdrawal threshold high??
Seriously, this is a good question that needs to be addressed because it's very important that you have all the information you need to before you get on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back