What's new

What investments will you avoid in the coming year 2021.

You should not invest money on the project that you have failed previously. Well, you might succeed by reinvesting but the chances are minimal. Do not invest in failed projects.

I have been hurt most by some investing sites by the name ponzi scheme and HYIP investment sites last year, so i have taking a precautive measure in the year 2021 never to make the same mistake again.

Well I will like to avoid some of the investment online due to some certain reason and my personal experience last year or of my last investment on or in cryptocurrency business with a particular site which I felt I was scammed because my account got disappeared and the amount of money in my wallet was totally withdrawn.

I see you as a die-hard fan of crypto and probably you have earned once or twice. I hope you can continue gaining profit because the crypto game is gambling. You have no concrete basis of what a crypto is and how the price moves. If you will study the moves of the whales then probably you will understand more.
Lol, you made my day fun. I am a crypto lover, you can say die hard fan if you wish. I believe in its transition and the investment opportunities.

This year I lost most of my money at scam sites as I was unaware about cryptocurrency.
Now I am well aware that no one pays high profit for small investment. I will go and learn trading with Bitcoin and in the next year I will trade and earn profit with my experience.
I aslo had some negative experience with scam sites as well. There are alot of scam sites out there, if one is nir careful you might fall into one. Tho there are legit sites out there but the scams ones covers them.

I will definitely avoid investing my precious money in HYIP programs because I have lost almost all the money in HYIP scam and ponzi scheme. The biggest mistake I have made was that I trusted HYIPs and I lost money. 2020 was a bad year for many people due to Covid-19 pandemic but it was a bad year for me because of HYIP programs.

As the year comes to an end I'm pretty sure some of us lost a lot of money on some futile investments. We're all looking forward to the new year, what it brings and how we are going to make profits. What investment will you avoid in the coming year.
Already av avoided all this unknown investment where someone will just add you from telegram to tell you the investment is legit, those kind of groups...

I see you as a die-hard fan of crypto and probably you have earned once or twice. I hope you can continue gaining profit because the crypto game is gambling. You have no concrete basis of what a crypto is and how the price moves. If you will study the moves of the whales then probably you will understand more.
The investment that will avoid presently in this current year 2021 is cryptocurrency investment because presently now I do not understand the cryptocurrency market whether it is appreciating of depreciating it is just waving

The investment that will avoid presently in this current year 2021 is cryptocurrency investment because presently now I do not understand the cryptocurrency market whether it is appreciating of depreciating it is just waving
That is good in being honest because at least you know where your money is safe. It is not good to be investing in something that we do not really know especially an investment that we don't have control. With crypto it is so hard to understand the trend because there is no factual basis. I am also avoiding it.

I already promised myself not to Invests on hyips again. Aside from that im pretty open-minded about other investment programs. Oh i will also stay away from Ponzi matrix Schemes that gives products you need to sell for you to earn.
I do not know how you guys actually invest into high-yielding investment programs which are mostly scams. Someone was telling me that high-yielding investment programs can be profitable in the first instance and I told him that I will never consider that no matter how attractive it seems.

I have promised myself that I will never invest on the presale of any airdrops no matter how juicy that it looks. I have seen a lot of people complained bitterly on how they were scammed through presale so I totally distance myself from it.

I will never invest in transportation anymore . I recorded a great loss in the past months and I will never go near such business ever in my life . I lost millions of naira investing in the business. It's not advisable to jump on business you know nothing about because you will eventually jump out

Any Investment that does not have any credibility like reviews from it's previous users to confirm their authenticity is not worth investing for me.

I already promised myself not to Invests on hyips again. Aside from that im pretty open-minded about other investment programs. Oh i will also stay away from Ponzi matrix Schemes that gives products you need to sell for you to earn.
For now I am enjoying every but of investment I am doing but the only investment I am avoiding is running away from some useless coin among the crypto currency.

Personally I believe that is still the same pattern that most people are going to take on when it comes to in making their investment because no one wants to get into an investment that is going to cost them.

For me, I would avoid any networking or multi level marketing kind of business. It's difficult to be successful in those and they are mostly scams.
The nature of busineses i would not like to involve myself in is any business that has to with very quick returns without any bases on which the profit is generated from,and also any business that i do not have proper knowledge about is a no go area for me.

This is more than half into the year 2021 already. And I think I can safely say that I have been able to avoid high yield investment programs since the beginning of this year till this very moment and it has been very good for my finance doing that too

The year 2020 whole year remain in covid situation and mostly physical business drop down and people bear a loss in this way.
But the covid situation again alarming and we don't know how long it will take to eradication of covid. So i will suggest you to do any online business or if you wanna invest in physical business then you must keep reserve.
In this coming 2021 our award most offline business like business that has to do with bar and clubs because of the restriction and the social distance rule that is been placed by the government.

I've decided to stay away from investment undertaken by individuals Promising huge and almost impossible returns

There is no business without risk but I will try my possible best to stay away from site which requires Money before you can register on it and site you will deposit money on before you can withdraw your money

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back