What's new

What investments will you avoid in the coming year 2021.

As the year comes to an end I'm pretty sure some of us lost a lot of money on some futile investments. We're all looking forward to the new year, what it brings and how we are going to make profits. What investment will you avoid in the coming year.
Personally I have decided to say no to any form of smart contract investment ,because I lost my hard earned money two times to two different smart contract built on Tron network.
Secondly , I have also decided not to waste time in any high yield investment site .

I don't work with such ideology, perhaps a business might fail this year does not mean it will fail next year
There is no investment that I can't consider. 2021is another year entirely and I believe it is going to be very different from the present year because a lots of plans had been on ground. By next year, the business I will move into is full time online business. I want to do all my transactions online and gather my earnings there as well.

There is no business that I will not consider as far as business is concerne, I will continue to invest any business in 2021 till on. Business is determined how you plan it to work, so there is no business that is not good to Invest.

I will run away from staking site, gambling, hyip site and Ponzi scheme.

I will not be visiting any of this site this year even if their offer are really attractive and everyone is talking about them, I will respect myself and only invest in crypto or stock.

I would not deceive myself. In this new year, any investment and businesses that I am not clear and comfortable with the rules I would not venture into.

Any investment with high risk is erased from my dictionary of investment.

Businesses demanding for huge sum of money is wiped out of my list.

And finally, any business that I can get any one who has testify about it positively is a no no answer from me.

I do not have any plans of investment in 2021. I have invested on a couple of projects in the past years and I will continue to work to make these projects successful. This is the time of hibernation, i I will try to remain low profile, cut expenses and try to work on methods that will make my businesses self sustaining.

As the year comes to an end I'm pretty sure some of us lost a lot of money on some futile investments. We're all looking forward to the new year, what it brings and how we are going to make profits. What investment will you avoid in the coming year.
I thought that I will not invest in Amway Forex Trading in 2021 because it is a very risky trading and And this has caused me to face a lot of loss and it has become a lesson for me that I will not invest raid here.

I have immuned myself against any form of offline investment that dangles 50% profit infront of me. Even if the project will be on feasible project such as Agriculture. As much as I believe in agriculture being the new goldmine , I will ratehr go into it myself than give my money to some company that wants to run it for a return on investment. They usually pack up in the middle of the night or have one issue or the other and your money is stuck. As for online, I m so sticking with crypto but on a little by little basis.

I don't want to repeat any greedy mistake I made that cause me to lose over $100 to an investment that promise to return hundred percent return on investment within 24 hours ,so now I've trained myself on how to identify fake investment scheme because they always promise to return hundred percent of your investment between twenty four hours or 1 week time. You must be very careful of any investment that promise 100% return every month.

This year, my plan is to avoid high yield investment sites as much as possible. Last year, I made a mistake of investing in bitcoin trippler and doubler sites and I regret the losses I made. So I will try this year to avoid them.

Ponzi schemes. I cannot start narrating how much I have lost to it last year. Any scheme that has no product or services, yet offer to pay 50 percent of investment every month is pure Ponzi. I am doing away with them.

Here are the investment I will desist from this year and years to come.
1 Ponzi Scheme: this investment has burnt fingers in the past and the experience was very pathetic.
2 Multi Level Marketing: I will try my best to avoid this type of Investment, as it is getting cheaper these days.
3 Virtual Sport Staking: this is closer to gambling I will do everything within my capacity to desist from it

The investment I would totally forget in this year 2021 is totally forgetting about anything cryptocurrency as I learnt a lot of lessons yesterday, i lost a lot and I wasn't myself throughout the whole of yesterday. It was really so pathetic and painful. I'm just so sad and angry right now even as I'm typing all this.

There is two type of investment I will be avoiding this 2021.

1) investing in any business that has no full insurance, e.g HYIP (High Yield Investment Program)

2) investing in lives stuck, I invested in lives stuck last year and I lost...
Post automatically merged:

There is two type of investment I will be avoiding this 2021.

1) investing in any business that has no full insurance, e.g HYIP (High Yield Investment Program)

2) investing in lives stuck, I invested in lives stuck last year and I lost...

I’m planning on taking risk and investing on high risks investments. There’s a saying that goes as ‘ the higher the risk, the higher the profit’. I’m not opting in for any online investment or smart contract cause most of them are scam.

Concerning investment that i will try not to invest or avoid to in best in is ponzi scheme.there are so many ponzi scheme that got my self to in previous years, none of them paid out as they promised too.

In this 2021 I have made promise to myself that I will not involve in any Ponzi scheme and I will not involve in any claiming coin site because I waste my time and data on many of the claim coin site last year without earn any value coins. So, this year I will make sure that I do not want my data time on unprofitable site.

I already promised myself not to Invests on hyips again. Aside from that im pretty open-minded about other investment programs. Oh i will also stay away from Ponzi matrix Schemes that gives products you need to sell for you to earn.

Those that give you products to sell in order to earn are really not the best choice especially when you are not good at selling. I have learnt to develop the art of selling, but the challenge is that sometimes, what to well is a major challenge that we have.

The investment I will not like to participate again is on network business.
I don't know why I don't really like network marketing business.

In this kind of business you have to bring people before you will be able to earn money
Post automatically merged:

The investment I will not like to participate again is on network business.
I don't know why I don't really like network marketing business.

In this kind of business you have to bring people before you will be able to earn money

Any get rich quick investments are not for me in this year 2021 because history have proven time and time again that they are easiest way of getting your money down the drain. I have had my fair share of such bad investments and won't fall into it again.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back