What's new

What Impact will Bitcoin have on the world?

Bitcoin affect economies?? Except the economy is like el Salvador that is largely dependent on Bitcoin. I don't see economies getting affected by bitcoin much.

Bitcoin affect economies?? Except the economy is like el Salvador that is largely dependent on Bitcoin. I don't see economies getting affected by bitcoin much.
Aside El-Salvador, other countries that also legalized the use of Bitcoin though not as legal tender but for transactions it prices could also affect the economy

Bitcoin has already had alot of impact on the world as it is right now. Alot of persons started gaining interest on crypto currency simply because of Bitcoin and how the it was able to grow in value over the years.

I believe that bitcoin is going to impact the way the world sees money and it is also going to change the original way in which we bank making it much more transparent.

Aside El-Salvador, other countries that also legalized the use of Bitcoin though not as legal tender but for transactions its prices could also affect the economy
Bitcoin is being traded, sold and purchased in many countries of the world. But the fluctuations of the crypto market have never really affected countries economies or even affected local currencies.

Bitcoin is being traded, sold and purchased in many countries of the world. But the fluctuations of the crypto market have never really affected countries economies or even affected local currencies.
Of course it can affect the economy of countries that I've not legalize the use of cryptocurrency but if they have been legalized it that is when they will know the impact of its activities on the economy.

Of course it can affect the economy of countries that I've not legalize the use of cryptocurrency but if they have been legalized it that is when they will know the impact of its activities on the economy.
How do you make that assertion then? Also you haven't really provided instances or how it might affect a country's economy. I would like to know.

How do you make that assertion then? Also you haven't really provided instances or how it might affect a country's economy. I would like to know.
For instance in my country Nigeria cryptocurrency is not legalize so whether cryptocurrency rise or fall it doesn't affect the economy because no activities are carried out with cryptocurrency in the country.

For instance, in my country, Nigeria cryptocurrency is not legalized so whether cryptocurrency rise or fall doesn't affect the economy because no activities are carried out with cryptocurrency in the country.
Even if it was do you think this will affect the country's economy if people were allowed to trade freely and what not??. I know Nigeria is one of the top 3 countries in the world that trades and utilizes crypto.

Even if it was do you think this will affect the country's economy if people were allowed to trade freely and what not??. I know Nigeria is one of the top 3 countries in the world that trades and utilizes crypto.
Nigeria government doesn't allow trading of cryptocurrencies but Nigerlans on their own uses Peer to Peer to engage in cryptocurrencies trading and investments so it has no effect on Nigeria economy as far as the government is concerned.

Nigeria government doesn't allow trading of cryptocurrencies but Nigerlans on their own uses Peer to Peer to engage in cryptocurrencies trading and investments so it has no effect on Nigeria economy as far as the government is concerned.
Exactly the point. In reality the crypto market dosen't affect economy and has little effect on the economy. In the US you can do whatever you want with crypto, it doesn't affect the country's economy.

I think Bitcoin can replace USD in international trade. The reason for this is sending funds through Bitcoin network is fast and less costly compared to sending fiat money through banks

I believe that more people will adapt into cryptocurrency and this will even make it as a means of sending out money to each countries of the world within a shorter period of time as bitcoin transaction is faster.

From the look of it it’s gonna be the the official money used for business transactions in the nearest future so some countries are beginning to accept it as transactions

Presently, Bitcoin is already having an impact in the world's economy because it provide or even create job opportunities to people and reduce unemployment.

Bitcoin is already a globally accepted digital coin. It's in vogue/trending and it has helped people in saving up their values in this crypto currency. As it stands, it's more valued than treasures like scrap golds and jewelries.

Bitcoin in general will make transactions across different regions easier, faster and more secure. People will also be able to store value in what is already becoming a globally accepted digital coin

Bitcoin will make international transactions easier, faster, and more secure in general. People will also be able to store value in what is currently a widely used digital coin.

I think Bitcoin would always have a positive effect in the economy ,Bitcoin helps reduce unemployment opportunity , in the economy and even help reduce the effect of inflation ,Bitcoin have a Great future

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back