What's new

What Impact will Bitcoin have on the world?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Currently almost all mas media talk about Bitcoin, because the current price is over $ 27k. Bitcoin will greatly affect the world economy and finance, free market ideology, decentralized, do not have to comply with any country's regulations, Bitcoin also beat traditional investments such as gold, stocks and forex. I think Bitcoin has a lot of influence on the world, so What is the Impact of Bitcoin on the World ?

Bitcoin is already bridging cross border engagements and that in itself is a huge achievement. The fact that you can invest and just watch the markets turn your investments profitable is one of the many reasons bitcoin has become essential in the world as we know it.

Bitcoin in general will make transactions across different regions easier, faster and more secure. People will also be able to store value in what is already becoming a globally accepted digital coin

Bitcoin’s blockchain technology seems to be the ideal technology to improve how knowledge spreads across the globe, eliminating the need for major institutions and corporations to act as intermediaries while acting with their own self-interest in mind. With alarming measles outbreaks happening worldwide

As I foresee the future of Bitcoin it may become a a generally accepted currency in the world which can affect the world economy drastically in term of beating the present currencies in value.

Bitcoin has a tremendous impact in the world right now especially now that almost everyone is now using the coin. It's reducing the rate of inflation in most country as it's a very good asset to invest ones fund in that will yield some very good profit.

Bitcoin will definitely have an impact on the world economy. It is going to be the bet milestone if it appreciate more within the remaining days for the year to end. I believe its already having an impact on the economy as it always entice the investors on daily basis.

i would say Bitcoin gave the ability to a lot of people to get a job online, some people couldn't find jobs offline, so they got jobs related to BTC online and they made profit more than they could do in any offline job they could get, you can say it helped people to improve their financial situation

As Bitcoin is designed to transform the existing financial system and remove finance intermediaries, it has the strong potential to affect the global economy. It can function both as a safe-haven asset in some cases. In some way, it's an alternative method to the global financial system.

Bitcoin has built fame and consistency since it's inception to the digital currency. I believe it gonna impact more positivity to the world in the near future. But at the meantime, it has done enough by saving us energy to trek down to buy to solve transaction needs. Now you can be in your comfort zone and command a transaction to another wallet holder within some hours to be confirmed successful.

Bitcoin had changed the financial world for good. Now people rather buy and store bitcoin than stock and shares. It is easy to transact and makes business dealings smooth and flawless.

Bitcon today has change many investors life for better because of the huge profit they get from it, it one of the most popular crytocurenccy that has been in the market for years

To me bitcoin have changed alot of people's mentally about investment, all I knew before was stock and Forex because I wasn't sure about what Bitcoin was, but now I have a better understanding and I know Bitcoin is here to stay.

It will be a thing of joy if bitcoin can climb upto $100k in the year 2021.

I like to consider Bitcoin as Gold 2.0. There isn't anything amiss with gold. Indeed, I actually figure it will consistently be applicable and significant since it generally has, and history likes to offend its own occasionally.

As I consider Bitcoin something along the lines of cutting edge gold, I figure it will get perhaps the most transcendent methods for abundance stockpiling. We are in an electronic culture comprised of 1's and 0's, so for what reason shouldn't our abundance be put away along these lines?

Another significant factor to consider when talking Bitcoin is a that it is decentralized cash. There is no Bitcoin building like there is a central bank building. Bitcoin doesn't have representatives or guidelines by the public authority. It is a blockchain gadget directed and kept up, just as valuated by people in general. It is accessible to anybody whenever and can be shipped off anybody whenever. It is a result of the world's PC, not of any central government.

Bit coin seems to be very far ahead than any other coin, right now it's far more appreciated than gold and diamonds and before the end of next year it might double than the current price it is now

So, it's safe to say that Bitcoin propels economic growth throughout the world by providing much easier access to capital and financial services, especially in developing countries.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency created in 2009. Marketplaces called “bitcoin exchanges” allow people to buy or sell bitcoins using different currencies. So it really affect the economy if the prices and value decreased more

Bitcoin is already having an impact on the world economy, the rumblings going on in the crypto space and the continuous effort by governments to regulate the crypto space shows there is an effect this asset class has on the world. Before now financial transactions were quite centralized not until Bitcoin csme and liberalized payments and transactions generally.

Bitcoin really affect the world because this is the type of currency .lot's of people invested in bitcoin already the rate of bitcoin is decreased if it decreased more ot will cause lot's of loss and will be highly loss to the investors .bank,economy ,industries will highly affect due to the decreased value
We should wait may be it rises again and maintain it's own value again

the only impact i see is that people won't have to do extra work to earn money, as they can only invest on it and hope the price gets higher, that would reduce the hours of work they have to do to generate an income

As I foresee the future of Bitcoin it may become a a generally accepted currency in the world which can affect the world economy drastically in term of beating the present currencies in value.
Over the last few weeks, bitcoin’s price action has followed closely in line with regular markets, surprising many and damaging the notion of bitcoin’s lack of correlation. When we started working on this piece, the price of Bitcoin was hovering around $8,000 and in the following 24 hours has fallen more than 25% to $6,000. Global markets are scared and behaving as if investors are running for the exits on almost everything.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back