What's new

what if you meet Satoshi Nakamoto

It is funny in a kind but when I meet satoshi nakamoto I will tell him that all I need is that he teach me how to create a coin. Cause I feel it will be more profitable if one is to tech you how to catch a fish than to only give you the fish to eat

If I were to meet the man behind Bitcoin I would ask him what made him to make Bitcoin, what was his drive in achieving great success with Bitcoin.

Imagine if you meet satoshi nakamoto what you will ask him ? for me i will ask for some free bitcoins lol
The fact is that even if you meet Natamoto Satoshi , you won't be able to know that he is the one , because his identity is not yet made know. None know his full identity .

When i meet him , i would first appreciate him for creating bitcoin because it has made some people rich ,and have also created more employment opportunities , then i would now ask him how was he able to start the project

If I'm privileged to meet Nakamoto Satochi today, I will ask him so many questions. One of which is how he come across the bitcoin, his challenges while working on the platform, how to overcome such challenge, why he left social media on his own without any reason, how to retrieve my lost Blockchain info and lastly, if I can teach me how to design a coin.

Lol he doesn’t have a picture on the net so if I meet him how do I know it’s him? How will he proof he’s the father of bitcoin? I mean a lot of people can impersonate him. He will need to work very hard to proof he’s real to me 🤣

If, and only if, the chances of even meeting him are very slim, but as you said, if.
If there was even a 1 percent chance that I could meet him, I'll ask him to take me in as his protege.

What if you already met him but you didn't know it was him? Lol he's so mysterious. If i meet him i wouldn't be greedy and just ask him if he could adopt me. I won't ask for Bitcoin Because im kinda shy ya know ☺️

If I meet Satoshi Nakamoto, of which might never be possible. But if I get to meet him, one thing I will ask him to do for me is to give me some of his Bitcoin. Let's say 10 to 15 Bitcoins.

If I ever have up to that amount of Bitcoins, I will be to do a lot of things with it. I hope to get there someday

When anyone enters the world of Bitcoin, its pseudonymous creator inevitably comes up as a point of discussion. Everyone wants to know: Who is Satoshi Nakamoto? The identity of Bitcoin’s creator seemed of the utmost importance to me when I first encountered Bitcoin while going down a rabbit hole on Reddit in early 2013. Clicking thread after thread it felt like I had walked into Narnia with words, memes, and names I had never heard of before.

Imagine if you meet satoshi nakamoto what you will ask him ? for me i will ask for some free bitcoins lol
Haha this is quite funny, yet i feel that many people will think along this line. Who wouldn't want any free bitcoins. To be honest, i think that for me, despite wanting the free bitcoins, i would be more interested in the process of development of the crypto world and the coin as a whole. The thinking that went into it and how it was actually approached and achieved. I think that this knowledge would be very valuable in developing yourself in the cryptoworld and maybe even making successful crypto of your own.

I would like to meet Satoshi Nakamoto. Because this is if there is any man who will destroy the crypto world. If one starts selling, I think the fear it will create will destroy the crypto world. Of course, there is a possibility that it will rise from the ashes later. Pandora's box is opened, after all. I am sure it would be wonderful to remain mysterious in such a digital world. He is one of the rare people whose past I wonder about.

Using a Japanese name, a German email, and a British writing style, this legendary person suddenly disappeared after his last message on December 12, 2010, and his identity has never been resolved.

i would personally thank him for the existence of something that literally changed the world and lives of people, people became millionaires thanks to that, they probably never dreamed of that or never thought that they will make that much of money with BTC

I would be more than privileged to meet him and appreciate his work on cryptocurrencies. But as everyone knows, the identity of Satoshi is still unknown, and that we have to prove first if he still really exists. If not, we should atleast give credit to the real person who started it all.

Well before i ask for any bitcoin, i will first of am ask him how he was able to think that way, of bringing up another form of currency, what vision does he have, or he had a dream then. If we are to calculate is worth I think he should be one of the richest assuming he took it serious by showing himself to the press etc. Then I will ask him of a whole lot of bitcoin.

This is a funny question. Nevertheless if I ever get to meet Satoshi, I'd ask him how it all started. How the whole idea of bitcoin was conceived and implemented. His motivation and challenges. I'd also ask if he ever thought that idea would be as great as it is today. Finally i'd ask to be his mentee so I can come up with my own coin/Blockchain technology.

When Nakamoto launched BTC with 21 million max supply, he kept 1 million BTC with him. If I met him, I would ask him to give me just 100 BTC, it will be nothing for him but a lot of money for me. :D

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back