What's new

What factors do you consider before buying or selling crypto currencies?

I always do my research and make sure that the coin in question is worth it.

When I discover that it is not worth it, I do not even waste time trying to convince myself to invest in it at all .

I actually have a long list of things that I am always going to consider before putting money into any cryptocurrency. I will want to know the team behind it and the actual utility that they are offering.

I basically check the news and the price chart to check for confluences that would aid me to arrive at a very technical decision. Technical and fundamental analysis is my strategy.
This are important factors to check and have confluence in order to arrive at a best possible high probability decision.
I Believe that it can be learnt by practicing.

The people who are creating the cryptocurrency should be people who have experience and the coins should be something that has actual utility. I will not want to buy into something that investors are going to dump on me.

This are important factors to check and have confluence in order to arrive at a best possible high probability decision.
I Believe that it can be learnt by practicing.
You are right, the important thing is practice.
History always repeats itself in some unique ways and if you are a Student of historical data, you would stand a better chance at predicting the price of any asset class.

The people who are creating the cryptocurrency should be people who have experience and the coins should be something that has actual utility. I will not want to buy into something that investors are going to dump on me.

The very first thing that I personally consider is the market stability in the first place. This is very important thing for me. I may not be able to trade if the market is unstable.

It depends on why I am buying the cryptocurrency. If I am buying to hodl, I would consider the condition of the market. You cannot buy and hodl crypto when it is at its all time high. The next thing that will happen is that it will fall and keep falling for a while. I don't have the patience to watch losses and more loss.

Before you buy or sell crypto currencies, what are those factors you consider before finally deciding on whether or not to go ahead. I hope many members share so we can all be enlightened.
It is essential to be wary of a number of considerations before purchasing or selling cryptocurrency. To start it is critical to do a comprehensive investigation of the coin to confirm its legitimacy. It is also vital to be aware of the markets present conditions, the cryptocurrency's liquidity and its volatility It is a good idea to also ascertain the costs involved with transacting cryptocurrencies as well as the safeguards put in place to keep your money secure

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back