What's new

What do you use to track visitors on your website?

I have never used pixel, can you tell me how pixel works? I use google analytics and I have been using Google analytics since 2010 and I find it very useful

The popularity in the use of the google analytics tells me that that is the place or one of the tools you should be using by now to track your website visitors

A few years ago I created a blog just for fun. I did plan to use it to make money online but I got discouraged and left it. I remember registering it with google and using Google analytics to monitor the traffic. It never generated much traffic though. :(

Since a lot of the visitors from my site visit via Facebook, pixel is the tool I use basically for thus. I also do use different analytics tools to find and analyse data.

The Google analytics is the most popular used tool on the tracking of one's activities and performance of their websites blogs or forums. The tool is reasonably giving accurate statistics

I am looking for some new options to track visitors and get a better visual for bounce rates so I can see where I can improve my sites. What do you use for this? Has it helped you to better understand where your sites can be improved?
I'm here to learn as well,so I can't lie by commenting what I don't know or what I really don't know much about,but I guess we have some website and forum owner in here to put us through tho.

Well there are several methods one could keep track of visitors on his website but the most common one I know is using Google analytics, it's quite effective too in its usage

Google analytical is the best tool to check visitors on your website. It helps to know the current location of a user, and everything a user is doing on your website. And one can also use earning methods to bring more people into the website.

I use Google Analytics and Piwik. I mostly use the Piwik for the VPS based site where the self hosting of the software is possible. Google analytics on the other hand you can just include the javascript and you are set to go. It works pretty easily and also shows you a lot of data too.
Oh. This is nice; I knew about Google analytics before but having this other tool would be very useful and I'll definitely check them out.
Data tracking has bee made easier and it's very important to growing your sites as well.

Okay, let's have a look at some web visitor tracking tools.
  • Google Analytics.
  • Live Traffic Feed. You might not need the complexity that Google Analytics offers. ...
  • Hitsteps. Hitsteps specializes in real-time website visitor tracking. ...
  • Whos.Amung.Us. ...
  • Watch Them Live. ...
  • Clicky. ...
  • Web-Stat.

Google analytical is the best tool to check visitors on your website. It helps to know the current location of a user, and everything a user is doing on your website. And one can also use earning methods to bring more people into the website.

Gurus mostly use the Piwik for the VPS based site where the self hosting of the software is possible. Google analytics on the other hand you can just include the javascript and you are set to go. It works pretty easily and also shows you a lot of data too.

I am looking for some new options to track visitors and get a better visual for bounce rates so I can see where I can improve my sites. What do you use for this? Has it helped you to better understand where your sites can be improved?
You may track visitors to your website using a variety of programs, namely Google Analytics, Clicky, and HubSpot. These tools show you how many visitors you have, where they are originating from, and also what they do while browsing your webpage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back