What do you use Generative AI for?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you use Generative AI? What kind of Generative AI tools do you useful? What do you use Generative AI tools for? Well, I use multiple Generative Tools and I use these tools for content creation, research and marketing. For instance, I use ChatGPT to create copies and DALLE to generate image that I can use for marketing materials. I use BARD for research. I use Nightcafe studio for generating art.

I have used it to create images, to make queries, for example in chatgpt or bing AI, and I have also used it to create music and analyze content generated by other people, to identify if that content is human or generated by AI, for example, for this forum.

I mostly use generative AI for code generation, although they don't always generate correct code, they sometimes give a new idea and I also noticed that some of the codes are based on old documentation.

I am very sad that they made Midjourney pay to use now. You had subscription before as well but you had at least 20 images to try out before buying it. Now you must buy.. But I loved it and used it for generating images.
Have you tried Nightcafe.studio? It is completely free. If you use it daily, you will earn credits which you can use for image generation.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back