Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
I think that bot traffic basically refers to the kind of traffic which is generated through some kind of software. However, I think that it also refers to other kind of traffic as well. There are many people who use faucets and PTC sites to generate traffic. So, can you also call it bot traffic?

Any non-human traffic to an application or a website is referred to as bot traffic. Bots that can be used for a number of tasks, such as gathering information from the web, generates this kind of traffic.

bot traffic are website traffic that is not coming from an actual human being but from a program that was designed to trick the analytical of your website about the numbers of visit received.

The bot traffic is a fake traffic that is coming into your website or they are traffic from the robots which Google will not count as a legitimate traffic . The good thing is that a software has been developed to tackle this.

I think that bot traffic basically refers to the kind of traffic which is generated through some kind of software. However, I think that it also refers to other kind of traffic as well. There are many people who use faucets and PTC sites to generate traffic. So, can you also call it bot traffic?
I think I can say that bot traffic means when the traffic that a site is generating is not from human. It may be some people who use robots to visite some website but it is not good

I think I can say that bot traffic means when the traffic that a site is generating is not from human. It may be some people who use robots to visite some website but it is not good
You are right somehow but for me I will say that bot traffic are those very set of traffic by which is generated by bot sometimes it may not satisfy your need to be serious as some of it are not real human it's no good for Google Adsense

You are right somehow but for me I will say that bot traffic are those very set of traffic by which is generated by bot sometimes it may not satisfy your need to be serious as some of it are not real human it's no good for Google Adsense
There was a time my Google adsense account was suspended because they thought I was using bot traffic but I was not making of it. I guess it was the users of my site

Software generated traffic is bot traffic. When you use traffic exchange for building traffic, you are basically building bot traffic. Both traffic is just the number, it does not interact with the content, therefore, there will be no earnings

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back