What's new

What do you think of purchasing shares and how would you decide in which company to invest?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am sure it's not going to be easy when it comes to earning profit in shares. It's going to be a long term plan and it's a bit tricky to predict the future of a certain company and decide whether to invest in that company or not.

I know many people who got loses when those companies(they invested in) went bankrupt. So, how do you choose a company? Based on what and what are the criteria you would consider before investing in a company?

So, kindly let me know your thoughts and critical checks here.
Thanks in advances guys.

I don't really like the idea of buying a share in a company. From own point of view, buying of share is not something anybody can just do. If you hear about a company that's willing to sell some it's share to interested people and you jump at it, you might not really make much profit from the investment because you lack insider knowledge about the company.

Actually the purchase of shares is really very important but very risky when you dont invest into the wrong company or those that have negative reputation.

Actually the purchase of shares is really very important but very risky when you dont invest into the wrong company or those that have negative reputation.
Every investment and business in life is always risky , becuase you are trying to save your money from scammers or loosing , so you need to make a research in order to know the authenticity of the investment before pouring your money on it.

Actually buying of shares is very good a d profitable for future even though personally I do consider it as no good for everyone only specific most especially those who have knowledge or have been into it for a long time. there are some challenges when you are not good at it.

I have no idea about this. But I suggest that you purchase shares because this can be of great help in the future . I myself am planning to buy half of a company shares in order to gain something of my own

Where I work, we have the option to buy a share in the company. I have yet to look into it further but since things are looking up, I might just do it. I can get as much as a 7% stake if I want it.

I think only reputable and reliable companies are found these days on the stock market. If course, you'll have to carry out your own research before putting funds into any shares.

it is a good idea but before I will purchase any number of shares with a company, i will make an in-depth research into their portfolio, their track record and their profitability over the years

I'm not a fan of purchasing shares in companies. I think it would be really difficult to decide on the company to invest in because one can never really tell the one that would go bankrupt.

I am only going to be investing in companies that are well-funded. I understand that it is possible that I will not get a lot of dividens but then it is much safer to just allow somebody do the research for you.

I will do it for my kids. My uncle is making more money after retiring than people who are still in active service because he invested wisely in stocks at his prime. I think it's something that needs a lot of research though, because there are lots more I know of who lost fortunes to it by buying the wrong shares.

I am sure it's not going to be easy when it comes to earning profit in shares. It's going to be a long term plan and it's a bit tricky to predict the future of a certain company and decide whether to invest in that company or not.

I know many people who got loses when those companies(they invested in) went bankrupt. So, how do you choose a company? Based on what and what are the criteria you would consider before investing in a company?

So, kindly let me know your thoughts and critical checks here.
Thanks in advances guys.

Shares are a type of security that represent ownership in a company. Shares can be bought and sold on stock exchanges. There are many factors to consider when deciding which company to buy shares in. First of all, you should research the company's financials, including their financial statements to make sure that they are doing well financially. Next, you should research the company's management team and their track record to see if they have a good track record in making smart decisions. Then, you need to evaluate the company's prospects and potential for future growth to ensure that you are investing in a company that has a good chance of succeeding

Investing in the stock market is one of the best ways to build your wealth because you gate around 15 percent annual returns. When I invest in stock market, I look at the financial data of the company and stock price history.

Before you can buy any shares in any company , you need to make make proper investigation and research to know if you won't be dupe when you later invest and buy the shares and to also know the amount of profit you will make .

There are folks that are actually a big fan of making money through this method and they would buy shares from huge companies offline and hope to make profits from it. Like I said, it's much safe to invest in an already established company.

I believe that investing in companies shares is something that is very good because it is one of the best ways to invest the money that you just save in the bank. But you should make sure that you make use of a good broker that knows the right shares for you to invest in.

It's crucial to conduct due diligence before buying shares and evaluate the potential risks and benefits of investing in a specific business. You should take into account elements like the company's financial statement, performance record, and growth prospects. To obtain a sense of the general market environment in which the firm operates, you also need to consider the sector and industry in which the company operates.

Though i am yet to buy any shares from a company in particular but i hope to do this one day. I think the best thing to do before buying any share is to check out the company. Check their track records on how they have been fairing so far.

Looking for which company's share to buy requires Research just like every other Investment.

You need to research deep on the company and its past record and how they performed.

Check the prospects of the company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back