What's new

What do you think is the best crypto to mine in 2022?

There are so many cryptocurrencies offering mining opportunities for their users. Like myself, I do mine remitano tokens ona daily basis because it is a native coin of an already established chrypto exchange with reputation. I also mine pie.

Mining of cryptocurrency is no more profitable and even if you think of mining . if you are not able to mine the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the world then you may not likely be able to make a single penny with mining. Bitcoins is the number one... It depends on you now.

Mining of cryptocurrency is no more profitable and even if you think of mining . if you are not able to mine the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the world then you may not likely be able to make a single penny with mining. Bitcoins is the number one... It depends on you now.
I think that mining is profitable but presently , it is better not to mine until the market continue to make reasonable rebound in the upward direction because it is very risky to mine now. Most especially when the market is declining steadily.

I think that mining is profitable but presently , it is better not to mine until the market continue to make reasonable rebound in the upward direction because it is very risky to mine now. Most especially when the market is declining steadily.
How do you know this ? how does the price of a particular cryptocurrency stop people from mining ? I believe it is even better for them to mine now and keep them , as the price increases they can later sell it for a reasonable profit.

How do you know this ? how does the price of a particular cryptocurrency stop people from mining ? I believe it is even better for them to mine now and keep them , as the price increases they can later sell it for a reasonable profit.
It is probably not very good to involve oneself in mining presently because the amount that you would make at the end may not be in line with the amount that you spent into mining if the cryptocurrency continue to decline so steadily. This would make me support @Ononivami

If you're definitely looking for the best cryptocurrency to mine in 2022 I would strongly recommend ethereum and bitcoin because they are the leading cryptocurrency is in the crypto market.

It is probably not very good to involve oneself in mining presently because the amount that you would make at the end may not be in line with the amount that you spent into mining if the cryptocurrency continue to decline so steadily. This would make me support @Ononivami
Ok , I now understand what you were trying to say. Wow it just now that it came so clearly to my understanding. It will not be profitable for you to mine 1 bitcoin now and sell it for 20,000 dollars when it could possibly be sold for 60, 000 dollars when the value was high.

It's quite hard to mine but Bitcoin is a little bit easier and it has more value/worth. So if by chance you want to mine crypto use Bitcoin.
It easy to get information on how to go about it as it is one of the most used.

anyone who is very much interested in mining cryptocurrency should actually invest in Bitcoin mining. It requires some kind of computer configurations and lots of money for you to be successful but it is probably worth it. There are many people making full-time income there.

I will definitely choose bitcoin and ethereum as the best cryptocurrency to mine presently because they are the best-performing cryptocurrencies in the crypto market.

the decline in the crypto-currency market should race course for alarm because presently, I do not think that one could actually mine any cryptocurrency because of the steady dip in the cryptocurrency market. It will have a great influence on the amount of cryptocurrency that you mine.

The best cryptocurrency to mine during this deep is Bitcoin because this particular cryptocurrency has a brighter future and you will tend to make more money when you invest on it.

The two cryptocurrencies that are promising presently is Bitcoin and ethereum . These are the promising cryptocurrencies to mine presently. It will give you a huge profit in the future.

Atom is definitely one of the best player one projects out there and it has been maintaining a very good volume for some time right now so I think you should try getting into it.

Well mining crypto takes a long process to make big income than crypto trading. I have tried mining in the past and I don't have good income from it. It's just draining my battery. For now, I love receiving money in crypto and using it for trading.

Though we have not actually started using this cryptocurrency for anything valuable, but I think for the moment, mining pi will be the best for someone to be doing. This project seems to have something worthwhile for it's users.

Though we have not actually started using this cryptocurrency for anything valuable, but I think for the moment, mining pi will be the best for someone to be doing. This project seems to have something worthwhile for it's users.
people have been mining pi endlessly for a very long time but it seems as if nothing is happening. I have over 350 of it and I have stopped mining for a long time because I don't understand why they have been postponing the mainnet.

Mine a crypto coin requires electricity rigs equipments, these all thinks little bit costly, so no one can handle single handed, so I think cloud mining is better buy a mining pool and select one profitable coin, in my opinion bnb is better for mining.

Mining cryptocurrency is not profitable and I would rather just stay off it , but even if I decide to mine any cryptocurrency it will definitely be bitcoin because it is a major coin that has value more than any other coin m
You're very correct. Mining cryptocurrency is not profitable and it waste time. The precious time you want to use to mine cryptocurrency can be used on the website to make money. Though, they're some softwares that automatically mine bitcoins once they were set up, but it cost money.

RavenCoin is one of the most profitable coins to mine, which primarily focuses on transforming mining decentralized. It was named after the small blackbirds in George R.R Martin’s fictional world of Westeros.

This Cryptocurrency was launched on 3rd January 2018 (at the ninth anniversary of Bitcoin). The coin was designed to enable instant payments seamlessly. In 2019, the developers featured this coin with magnificent features such as enabled messaging, mobile wallet with seed phrase, better compatibility, voting with RVN, etc.

The primary objective of RavenCoin is to create a blockchain optimized for the transfer of assets from one person to another. The main reason why it is recommended for miners is that it uses the X16R algorithm and KawPoW protocol
Tell me below what do you think is the most profitable crypto to mine?
At the moment, the crypto market is in a bear market due to some factors. However, I believe there are coins with high potential which you can mine with some degree of success. Cardano is one of those coins which looks like it is on the rise

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back