What's new

What do you think is the best crypto to mine in 2022?

The best cryptocurrency to mine in your 2022 is LUNA .the coin has increased tremendously in an unexpected percentage and that is why I will choose a LUNA as a best cryptocurrency to mine.
Unfortunately, at the moment the cryptocurrency is nowhere to be found. This was actually what I told someone here today that Luna was one of the most trusted cryptocurrencies.

I don't really believe in mining of already established coin, it's just not worth the time spent. I only take my time to gamble in the mining of upcoming coin like Pi, Satoshi core, Renec, Ultix, Sweatcoin, Cheatmoon.

I will say Pi, CORE, if you're interested in mining cryptocurrency is that have not yet launched in the market. These cryptocurrencies may be profitable in the near future going by their roadmaps.

Cryptocurrency mining isn't exactly as rewarding as trading it, but if you have the patience and are ready to wait a long time, you may actually earn a good amount of money from mining.
For me, Satoshi is now the finest cryptocurrency to mine.

If I am to advise, I would say you should keep mining Bitcoin, the potential on Bitcoin is astronomical and it has the potential to even rise more further, so my candid advice is to continue mining bitcoin

List of the Best Cryptocurrencies to Mine
  • ECOS.
  • Vertcoin.
  • Grin.
  • Monero.
  • ZCash.
  • Ravencoin.
  • Haven Protocol.
  • Ethereum Classic.

Unfortunately, at the moment the cryptocurrency is nowhere to be found. This was actually what I told someone here today that Luna was one of the most trusted cryptocurrencies.

I think that Vertcoin and Raven coins could be some of the best options for many people who intend to make money through mining. If you have a good hardware, then you can mine more of them.

I think that Vertcoin and Raven coins could be some of the best options for many people who intend to make money through mining. If you have a good hardware, then you can mine more of them.
I don't know much about these coins you listed actually. Have you seen anyone who made some amount of money with it before?. I think they are not popular cryptocurrencies at the moment.

The days of mining on your personal computer are over. You cannot mine on your computer. However, there is one coin that can still be mined on your personal computer and it is called Monero XMR.

The only cryptocurrency which I'm currently mining very well is Pi. I just completed my KYC verification yesterday and I was very happy about it. Hopefully, they will integrate the coin and it's valuable. I'm going to be very rich.

At this stage it is bit risk as it's important to perform a thorough analysis of the current market conditions, electricity costs, hardware expenses, and potential risks before deciding whether crypto mining is worth it for you.

The days of mining on your personal computer are over. You cannot mine on your computer. However, there is one coin that can still be mined on your personal computer and it is called Monero XMR.

I have heard about Monero XMR but I've not made any arrangement to start mining the coin but I believe that it is something that I am going to make provision for probably by the end of next month. I hope it goes well for me to get something out of it.

I have heard about Monero XMR but I've not made any arrangement to start mining the coin but I believe that it is something that I am going to make provision for probably by the end of next month. I hope it goes well for me to get something out of it.
I have also not tried this. Based on my research Monero can be easily mined on a personal computer. However, I do not think the rewards will be good. You need to put substantial amount of money on equipment to get good mining rewards

This is not guaranteed however it is still not possible to guarantee that a cryptocurrency could be profitable as well. This is a good intention from them.

I have also not tried this. Based on my research Monero can be easily mined on a personal computer. However, I do not think the rewards will be good. You need to put substantial amount of money on equipment to get good mining rewards

This is actually the case with almost all the mining processes that I have heard about because you are definitely going to be forced to invest your money into upgrading your account before you can actually be able to get something out of it.

I think that Coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin and Monero are always good options to mine, apart from those, I have a mining friend in another forum who told me about several coins that he was mining in this year 2023, which if I remember correctly were Helium and Ravencoin, we could also take into account Ethereum classic

I think that Coins like Litecoin, Bitcoin and Monero are always good options to mine, apart from those, I have a mining friend in another forum who told me about several coins that he was mining in this year 2023, which if I remember correctly were Helium and Ravencoin, we could also take into account Ethereum classic
The mining of these coins should be done with hardware equipment that you install on your home and not cloud mining that is new form of pyramid scheme where there is photo of hardware equipment and website owner uses old users funds for pay the new ones for example that it is not smart.

The mining of these coins should be done with hardware equipment that you install on your home and not cloud mining that is new form of pyramid scheme where there is photo of hardware equipment and website owner uses old users funds for pay the new ones for example that it is not smart.

Correct me if I'm wrong, those heavy hardware tech for mining cryptocurrency can be very high ended in terms of electricity consumption right? I think I came across it in one article but I can't remember vividly.

Indeed, I was referring to real mining, with specific hardware and supporting the native blockchain in question, nothing to do with cloud mining which I already tried when I was a novice and lost money, I don't have a good impression of said "business model" and I think that 99% of said cloud mining websites are scams.

Indeed, I was referring to real mining, with specific hardware and supporting the native blockchain in question, nothing to do with cloud mining which I already tried when I was a novice and lost money, I don't have a good impression of said "business model" and I think that 99% of said cloud mining websites are scams.

CryptoTab is an example of could mining right? I can remember when it was so popular and I was convinced to join it which I did. I even upgraded my account to earn more, in the end, I didn't get even $2 worth of Bitcoin from the rubbish.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back