What's new

What do you think is the best alternative to Google Adsense?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Google Adsense is undoubtedly the best advertising partner for publishers. However, sometimes you will have to use other ad networks as well. When you want to use an ad network apart from Adsense, which is your go-to ad network? In other words, which ad network do you consider the best adsense alternative? I have tried multiple ad networks like Infolinks, Media.net, Adhitz, A-Ads, etc. and I think Media.,net and Infolinks are the best adsense alternative if you have north American traffic

I think that there is no better platfrom then google adsense it's very user friendly and it pays the best so I don't think you need to look for alternatives to this platform many people use adsense because it's simply the best

Google seems to pay the most while being perfectly in the middle The only other places that pay better will require you to have a set number of traffic per year, usually 60k+, which is 5,000 views per month. Google doesn't have a requirement like that and once you are partnered with them, you can use your account on all your sites.

Media.net is a contextual advertising network that provides targeted ads based on your website's content. It offers high-quality ad placements and supports various ad formats.

The choice of the best alternative may depend on your specific requirements and preferences. Examples of alternatives to Google adsense are, Amazon associates, media.net, propeller ads, adthrive, ezoic and more.

It's important to remember that no alternative will perfectly replicate the reach and scale of Google AdSense.

The choice of the best alternative depends on your specific needs, preferences, and the nature of your website or app. Here are some popular alternatives:

👉PropellerAds
👉Media.net
👉AdThrive
👉Ezoic
👉BuySellAds

A lot of people are now moving to cryptocurrency ad paying platforms because of the horrible experiences that they have been getting from relying on Google adsense most of the time. CoinTraffic is a very good example of cryptocurrency ad network.

A lot of people are now moving to cryptocurrency ad paying platforms because of the horrible experiences that they have been getting from relying on Google adsense most of the time. CoinTraffic is a very good example of cryptocurrency ad network.
I was once using A-Ads. I had to stop because my A-Ads revenue was not much and in the mean time my adsense revenue dropped. Visitors were more interested in a-ads but these ads were very low paying. I do not cointraffic, never used it. I did apply but they rejected for low traffic. Most of crypto niche ads will not accept your website oif you do not have 1t least 1k daily traffic.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back