What do you prefer Movies Or Tv Shows

What do you prefer

• Tv Shows

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Movies

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
I've voted for movies.

I like movies more than TV shows because I don't have so much time to follow all the episodes and a movie is lighter and needs less time to watch it, I also don't usually find TV shows that get me hooked.

There should be option for both of them because I love both movies and TV shows. I feel differently when I watch either movies or TV shows. They are never the same, it's why I can't choose one over the other.

I overall prefer movies

Movies are good. If I don't have too much time to watch, I will go for movies because it will finish sooner than how long TV shows take. Movies last between 1 hour to 2:30 minutes or 3 hours maximum. TV shows can take 24 hours before you complete watching an entire season.

I voted for TV shows but I also like watching movies. MOvies and TV shows, both are my favorite mediums of entertainment. However, I have watched more movies than the TV shows. I like watching diofferent kind of movies, but when I watch TV shows I either watch fantasy or historical shows.

I prefer movies. The shorter time frame allows for a complete story in one sitting, making it easier to fit into my schedule. Plus, I enjoy the immersive experience of a movie, where the plot unfolds and concludes in a couple of hours. It's a great way to get entertained without committing to a longer series.

I prefer movies quite more than tv shows. Movie will make me stay till end and never give up on any scene. But for tv shows, whenever I see something like season 50 episode 25 then am only in season 2 episode 4. Imagine such, I will get weary and give up on watching it.

The fact is that I like getting to an end of any movies or shows I watch much quick as possible. No doubt I watch it shows but not as I watch movies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator