Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some things you need on your person at all times? For me it's usually my smartphone, wallet, and my fidget string lol. I carry around a string that I fidget with for my anxiety, does surprisingly well.

Other than that, my sunglasses for when it's sunny out, and maybe a hoodie if it's cooler out.

My smartphone, wallet, power bank and necklace. I don't wear off my necklace since the day I put it on. I'm addicted to using my smartphone, it's impossible to make use part from each other. I can't leave the house without my wallet. It's where I have my money and bank cards and some other ID cards.

Apart from the usual things like our smartphone, purse or wallet, keys and so much more, there's one thing that I always hope to have with me whenever I'm going anywhere and that's my COMMON SENSE!

This will save me a lot of trouble being out in the public because there are things you won't get yourself into when you're with your common sense. You will know when to mind your business.

Apart from the usual things like our smartphone, purse or wallet, keys and so much more, there's one thing that I always hope to have with me whenever I'm going anywhere and that's my COMMON SENSE!

This will save me a lot of trouble being out in the public because there are things you won't get yourself into when you're with your common sense. You will know when to mind your business.
I've never said a word to anything or anyone I see in public which I wasn't invited to. I've known how to mind my business and be on my way. It doesn't matter what's going on where I am, for once it doesn't concern me, I won't put mouth. I've been in a bus where passengers started having spat with the driver, you won't hear a word from me that's not this is my stop.

Before going out I make sure I have my phone, watch, wallet, bags with essentials, keys and some clothes on 😄

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back