What do you love about Fantasy premier league

bhennie

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Feb 7, 2021
USD
$5.0000USD
Biznotes
This tournament is for everyone with an active FPL account. It will last from GW1 to the very last game week of the 2020/21 season.
How often do you check and make changes to your team and what have been your highest point in a game week.
Tell us and let us know which league to join and let’s have some fun

I have only seen a friend play this fantasy game i have never asked about it though i have been curious as to what it is all about and if they get to make money from it because my friend made it seem that way as though the enjoy so much funds from it.

I really like the premier league fantasy what I like most about this is that they are my friends we always say that my team is going to be the best team. I like how the FPL always give update before the game week. The highest point have earn is 86points.

One thing I love most about fantasy premier league is the graphic of the game. And also I really love you the reply whenever score goals.

Fantasy premier league is interesting, it makes you think deep. what i love most about fantasy premier league is the fact that you are a manager.

one thing I love about fantasy premier league is it is very interesting and it is competitive because of the competition it's makes so challenging and exciting to play.

Fantasy premier league is very interesting I played upper last season but I didn't play to this season .I have bunch of friends who plays the game .You need to set up your team and see if each player will perform well get a goal or an assist then they will earn you a point.

I have been actively involved in FPL for the last 5 years and the journey has been interesting. The season is on again and I'm looking forward to doing well in most of my leagues and head to head cup competitions.

Fantasy Premier League is one of my favorite Online games; I have claimed 360 points in 6 games.

1632130518843.png

I have heard about it before but I haven't played it, I mean this fantasy premier league but most of mg friends do talk about it most time when we are together. I do enjoy it when there are saying it but I haven't try it once

I love fantasy because it's bring the beauty of the English premier league to the world.. Creates active participation in knowing your players in each team...

The feeling that I m coaching a team and I am responsible for selecting players and making the right decisions will always make me love fantasy league.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back