What's new

What do you like and dislike most about social media?

Chief

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 31, 2020
USD
$0.5100USD
Biznotes
Social Media has come a long way in today's world. It has significantly improved the lives of a great number of people. It has also been used in negative ways. Share your experiences on what you like and dislike about social media and outline ways in which it should be used properly and if need be, regulated.

I like that you can often connect closely to your friends and family.

I dislike that social media has basically been integrated into our brains to the point we depend on it more than IRL socializing. But who am I to complain about that? I've not been very social most of my life.

What I like least about social networks is the number of people pretending to be something they are not and selling false lives which are very far from being true. What I like most is the possibility of communicating with anyone anywhere in the world in just a few seconds, that is something that is greatly appreciated.

I like how easy it is to get a hold of friends and family, I like that it can be useful for work related means, and so on. But I don't like that people bite each other's heads off on social media. From the constant arguing and fighting, to political opinions, hate and so much more. People take things way too seriously when they use social media.

I like that social media connects people from all over the world. I dislike the addictive nature of social media and how it can negatively impact mental health.

Well, what I love so much about the existence of different social media platforms is all the benefits they all comes with especially with connectivity of the world and making it a global community. How they are used for business purposes in marketing and sales.

What I hate or don't like about social media platforms is how the same rules doesn't apply to everyone.

I don't like the bullying that people now experience on social media. It doesn't make sense that there are people that just come online in order to bully others. What are they planning to achieve? What gets me angry is that owners of these social media platforms do nothing about these bully!

I like that social media connects people from all over the world. I dislike the addictive nature of social media and how it can negatively impact mental health.

The side kick of addiction to anything is something that's never going to be all positive. Even though with all the good side of making use of social media platforms, when it's not used in the right manner, it's definitely going to affect the user. This is not even my main concern but with the level or scams that's being carried out using social media platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back