What's new

What do you do if you get no traffic whatsoever?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are your methods to correcting a site that gets absolutely no traffic whatsoever? I feel like a lot of the time, new sites take ages to take off. Some of the sites I have started, don't get traffic for quite a while. I know some sites will need to rank to see any traffic, but what if your site doesn't rank?

How do you get traffic to a site that virtually has none?

What are your methods to correcting a site that gets absolutely no traffic whatsoever? I feel like a lot of the time, new sites take ages to take off. Some of the sites I have started, don't get traffic for quite a while. I know some sites will need to rank to see any traffic, but what if your site doesn't rank?

There are a few things you can do if your site gets no traffic whatsoever. One is to check to see if you have any broken links or errors on your page that might be preventing people from visiting. You can also check to see how well your site is optimized for search engines, and make sure you are using the correct keywords and tags. Additionally, you can promote your site on social media and other websites, and try to build backlinks to it. If you still don't see any traffic after doing all of these things, it might be time to consider redesigning your website or starting over with a new one.

I believe that everything needs time, patience, and consistency. To get more traffic to your site or blog, you must do complete research on your competitors and observe keenly what strategies they are using. What kind of content are they posting and how often? Observe everything deeply. Then, strive to apply those strategies to your business or site to become successful.

I believe that everything needs time, patience, and consistency. To get more traffic to your site or blog, you must do complete research on your competitors and observe keenly what strategies they are using. What kind of content are they posting and how often? Observe everything deeply. Then, strive to apply those strategies to your business or site to become successful.
Yes you're right by saying this sir, it is also applicable to every other sector in business, consistency, discipline is something that brings about achieving every goal.

Everything, in my opinion, requires persistence, time, and patience.
You must thoroughly investigate your competition and pay close attention to the tactics they employ if you want to increase traffic to your website or blog.
How frequently do they post what kind of content?
Keep a close eye on everything.
Attempt to implement those strategies into your company or website to make it effective.

I will advise the person to go into referral traffic, this has really help me.
When you promote your website on social media, you're exposing it to a larger audience, which can result in more traffic. Additionally, referral traffic is high-quality traffic because people are already interested in what you have to offer

You might do your best to improve the search engine optimization of your website by optimizing your content, using relevant keywords, and generating backlinks to your site. You can also employ social media, email marketing, and advertising as digital marketing methods.

Just keep adding content. I think that is the key. If you can add new content daily for the first year, that is a good way of building traffic, this is especially true for blogs. You can add filler content but be sure to mostly post high-quality stuff that is SEO vetted.

Not getting traffic is very common especially if your site is new and if you are new to this field. If you are not getting traffic, you need to do SEO and digital marketing, you might even have to promote through ads.

If you are not getting traffic in your business or even in your site, the best thing to do would be for you to focus on advertising or creating new contents that would attract more persons to your business or site.

Well, I am someone who easily gets tired of something. The best thing I will do is to halt for a while and check what I am not doing right. I will make changes so that I can get more traffic.

If you're not getting traffic to your website, that means your website visibility is poor. You can start by getting people or visitors to see your website. You can do that by search engine optimization. Using social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter is easier and faster.

You dont need to worry if you don't have traffic. Just as everybody knows that traffic plays major role on online business especially on information marketing, it must not just be any traffic but targeted one. In order to get the targeted traffic, payment services are used for this. You don't need to bother for seo optimized features for it to rank in search engines.

Connect with influencers or websites in your niche for guest posting opportunities or cross-promotion. Invest in targeted advertising campaigns to increase your visibility. Use platforms like Google Ads or social media ads to reach your desired audience. With consistent effort, adjustments, and strategic promotion, you can start driving traffic to your website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back