What's new

What do you do for work?

Ramo

Acquaintance
Dec 14, 2014
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What does everyone do for work? Do you love your job? Hate your job?

I am a Personal Trainer at a fitness gym. I have been doing this since I was 22 and I'm now 28. I went to school to study Kinesiology to become a Personal Trainer.

I don't work yet.

I am still a student, thus I live in my parents house and so my living is 'their' really. I have a couple of years left before I start working and getting into the rhythm.

Web hoster and internet marketer, blogger, teacher, editor in chief, translator. I'm doing a lot of things for a living. This is just how I roll through life.

I'm a freelance graphic and Web designer, so I make some money doing that. I also make money from writing reviews on peoples blogs, websites, and forums. Really, I wouldn't classify this as "making a living," but I do have income coming in for those things.

I am a music teacher and I have my own business teaching private music lessons. I teach guitar, drums and piano. I currently have over 50 students and it is growing.

Literally what I am doing currently at that very moment, I'm getting paid to post posts on this wonderful website I get 1 dollar for 10 posts which is really nice.
So far I've earned 12.5 dollars and I will to earn much more.
It is really fun and enjoyable to write such posts and I really not regretting for starting.

I really like my job, I am a software expert moreover, I believe there are software that is not developed, so I personally try to create something.

I am basically a content creator, I make most of my money through content creation. I am also an online entrepreneur and I sell various products and services to make money. run and manage blogs, forums, online stores, etc.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back