What's new

What cryptocurrency is your favourite one when it comes to mining?

Ok nice I will understand it, I'll have solar and wind energy to mine the PoW. But there are no proper knowledge.
lol I didn't understand what you mean, I hope that was not sarcasm LOL, I am still new and trying to learn

lol I didn't understand what you mean, I hope that was not sarcasm LOL, I am still new and trying to learn
I think it means that soon Bitcoin will be completely mined with clean energy, but that it still does not know how to do it with them, I think I understand...

Power is not cheap, nor does devices, use of clean energy and strong device is the only way to mine PoW properly.

With my limited knowledge, I figured out that BTC and BCH are both best and you can invest in these even with your eyes closed as you won't experience losses and can make profits if you can wait for sometime
I will have to differ with your view on BCH. Despite being Bitcoin Fork, BCH never went too far. When the market is up, it will definitely gain value, but I don't think it will go too far.

I will have to differ with your view on BCH. Despite being Bitcoin Fork, BCH never went too far. When the market is up, it will definitely gain value, but I don't think it will go too far.
All altcoins are limited, they remain kid in front of big daddy Bitcoin. But BCH is more popular than most of hardforks.

I don't have any favourite but if there is no way to get payment because of non availability of PayPal then I will go for LTC or Btc

All altcoins are limited, they remain kid in front of big daddy Bitcoin. But BCH is more popular than most of hardforks.
I was basically comparing BCH with other crypto coins. If you check market cap, you will see a lot of relatively newer coins have better market cap compared to BCH

I was basically comparing BCH with other crypto coins. If you check market cap, you will see a lot of relatively newer coins have better market cap compared to BCH
Well in the end it may be just simple speculation that has reached that capitalization I sincerely prefer to put some money in BCH that takes some time in the market than in a new one than to know what can happen.

I would love to mine bitcoin cash because it is a little bit stable because the level of fluctuations in this coin is not pronounced like what we would see in other cryptocurrencies.

Well in the end it may be just simple speculation that has reached that capitalization I sincerely prefer to put some money in BCH that takes some time in the market than in a new one than to know what can happen.
I am not referring to speculative coins like shib. I am mainly comparing BCH with something like SOL or even MATIC and ADA

I am not referring to speculative coins like shib. I am mainly comparing BCH with something like SOL or even MATIC and ADA
I understand, it may be due to the fact that many people do not understand the concept of Bitcoin Cash or prefer to use Bitcoin among others, and solana was very innovative at the time due to its fast transactions and its NFT market among others, although now it is quite punished.

SOL, MATIC, ADA are PoS, they cannot be mined. When it comes to mine, there are more PoW than Bitcoin.

SOL, MATIC, ADA are PoS, they cannot be mined. When it comes to mine, there are more PoW than Bitcoin.
True, but we are also discussing how profitable is BCH, right? My opinion is BCH is not profitable, despite being a hard fork of Bitcoin. Even the litecoin forked from Bitcoin yet, it has not been too successful in terms of market price and market cap.

True, but we are also discussing how profitable is BCH, right? My opinion is BCH is not profitable, despite being a hard fork of Bitcoin. Even the litecoin forked from Bitcoin yet, it has not been too successful in terms of market price and market cap.
Truer words cannot be said, BCH has not been outstanding in performance in the crypto market but I would prefer to mine Matic.

There is a big community suppoting BCH, although I am not sure about its future, but there are benefits in other ways, like 10% APR by Binance
That's very true. I had 1 BCH in 2021 which was earning me an interest in Nexo. When the price started dropping, I sold my BCH for $570. Currently, I don't have any BCH, nevertheless, I use BCH as payment sometimes. My view on BCH not being too profitable is based on its historical price, and I am not an expert.

That's very true. I had 1 BCH in 2021 which was earning me an interest in Nexo. When the price started dropping, I sold my BCH for $570. Currently, I don't have any BCH, nevertheless, I use BCH as payment sometimes. My view on BCH not being too profitable is based on its historical price, and I am not an expert.
You did better, what I did in BCH $120, the price is gone, you can now buy more for the same price.

Truer words cannot be said, BCH has not been outstanding in performance in the crypto market but I would prefer to mine Matic.
although bitcoin cash really stands out for its really low fees and has a decent level of daily transaction volume.

I still believe in mining bitcoin because it is the foremost Cryptocurrency and the most promising cryptocurrency in the crypto market.

I still believe in mining bitcoin because it is the foremost Cryptocurrency and the most promising cryptocurrency in the crypto market.
You are right, the only negative point in this is that mining is becoming more and more expensive and less profitable, we will see what happens with mining after the next halving

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back