What's new

What cryptocurrency is your favourite one when it comes to mining?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many cryptocurrencies that could be mined quite easily. All you have to do is install some kind of software and you can start mining different kind of currencies. However, not all the currencies are equal. Some of them require you to have a really good kind of graphic card in order to mine coins. In some cases, you may also need to have a really great CPU as well. So, what cryptocurrency do you like the most when it comes to mining?

I tried cloud mining, I was scammed. I tried mining on the crypto tab browser and had to remove it because of low earnings. I have never tried setting up my own mining rig, therefore, I cannot answer the question.

I am no longer mining anything, and perhaps nobody is mining, but I am planning something to mine Moneru, which is consy easy to mine.

I am no longer mining anything, and perhaps nobody is mining, but I am planning something to mine Moneru, which is consy easy to mine.
I hear monero is easy to mine. How do you plan to mine monero? By using your computer?

It was used to easy earlier, but crypto jacking changed everything, I am still planning because I don't use PC
Have you ever though about setting up your own mining rig? I have plans but crypto mining is illegal in my home country.

Have you ever though about setting up your own mining rig? I have plans but crypto mining is illegal in my home country.
I thought too, but the power problem is a reason, crypto is just a debate in our country. Once I have solar or wind power generator, I'll go ahead with natural power

Using renewable energy can solve the energy crisis associated with mining. Installation is costly, but you can generate energy for almost zero fees.

I have been mining with CryptoTab Browser and I don't mind the low earnings since I didn't do squat except switch my default browser to a better one. I jave been making over 1,000 Sats every couple of weeks and investing it in Active Shares of CryptoWin.

I have been mining with CryptoTab Browser and I don't mind the low earnings since I didn't do squat except switch my default browser to a better one. I jave been making over 1,000 Sats every couple of weeks and investing it in Active Shares of CryptoWin.
You follow the formula of every penny counts, this is well balanced. Yet when it comes to mining, I have big plans.

Since you just let the browser run in the background, you practically do not have to work to mine with the crypto tab. I can't say about other people, however, I felt that my device was working slowly when the crypto tab was working.

Since you just let the browser run in the background, you practically do not have to work to mine with the crypto tab. I can't say about other people, however, I felt that my device was working slowly when the crypto tab was working.
I actually felt my computer ran faster with CryptoTab than it did with Chrome, but it was not enough to make me notice.

If you make crypto tab your primary browser, you might not notice any issues, however, if your other browsers and let crypto tab run in the background, you might experience some issues with your device speed. I never used crypto tab as my primary browser.

If you make crypto tab your primary browser, you might not notice any issues, however, if your other browsers and let crypto tab run in the background, you might experience some issues with your device speed. I never used crypto tab as my primary browser.
This crypto tab browser runs on mobile too, or only in PC? I have no problem in testing it after two bad attempts with Brave.

My favorite cryptocurrency is undoubtedly Bitcoin due to its decentralization, for not having changed its rules since its birth and for its trajectory, my second favorite after Bitcoin is Cosmos ATOM

This crypto tab browser runs on mobile too, or only in PC? I have no problem in testing it after two bad attempts with Brave.
You can use it on your mobile device but I never tried it myself. I use Brave on mobile as well as PC.

You can use it on your mobile device but I never tried it myself. I use Brave on mobile as well as PC.
Brave was never good for me due to its own reason. Cryptotab have signup/login feature (in case one need to change?)

When I was using it, signing up was not compulsory, you could mine straight away. However, you were required to log in with social media accounts for withdrawals.

With my limited knowledge, I figured out that BTC and BCH are both best and you can invest in these even with your eyes closed as you won't experience losses and can make profits if you can wait for sometime

Ok nice I will understand it, I'll have solar and wind energy to mine the PoW. But there are no proper knowledge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back