What's new

What Cryptocurrency Is The Least Volatile?

If you are looking for a cryptocurrency with low volatility you can choose Dogecoin, although in fact the level of volatility in crypto and Bitcoin has decreased since 2018, due to the large number of institutional investors investing in crypto and Bitcoin.

Most cryptocurrencies are subject to this volatility, except stable coins.

Amongst those volatile, dogecoin is relatively stable for long periods of time, so also Tron, as far as I know.

My dear no doubt there is a great volatility in Cryptocurrency but some coins are least volatile. I am observing from last two weeks to cryptocurency Volatility and fluctuation and i found it higher except litecoin, dogecoin and ripple.

Most cryptocurrencies are subject to this volatility, except stable coins.

Amongst those volatile, dogecoin is relatively stable for long periods of time, so also Tron, as far as I know.

I do agree with you that dogecoin remains stable for a long periods of time. However, even its value changes slighty. I did some research and found that Thether (USDT) is the least volatile and its value has remained stable for a very long peiod of time.

I do agree with you that dogecoin remains stable for a long periods of time. However, even its value changes slighty. I did some research and found that Thether (USDT) is the least volatile and its value has remained stable for a very long peiod of time.
stable coins like usdt keep a constant 1 : 1 price to USD and rarely fluctuate in price, even when they do fluctuate it's by a very very small amount usually less than 1 cent or so.

I often wonder why people prefer to use stable coins. It's a well known fact that it helps avoid fluctuations in Bitcoin price, but it's no different fr holding normal dollar.

The value of cryptocurrency for most people is reliant on it's rapid fluctuations and unpredictable nature.

I think light coins is the least volatile cryptocurrency that we have in the market. It has the capability to stay stable for at least some hours. the reason is that there is a less demand and supply on this cryptocurrency that's why I eat is less volatile than the rest like Bitcoin. This type of cryptocurrency are good for keeping your cash off the market for a while.

I think if you make research real well , you will see that no crypto currency is less volatile because the prices pf the crypto currency are easily influenced by the forces of demands and supply ,except you want to invest on stable coin i thinkn

The crypto currency market is a very volatile market which leads to his rise and falls so a coin that is not very volatile will not have plenty investors or precisely a new coin that has just been listed.

Most of the coin with big projects come least volatile while other coin like BtC Ether, xrp , litecoin, bnb are not that volatile. But as a cryptocurrency trader that iam i knew what todo in other to use it in my favour which very fantastic.

Haha its will be so lovely if there's any crypto which votality is low per seconds or even minute but I believe any altcoin with the high level of votality will yield good profit compare to that of low profit. The different is the higher the profit the higher the loss.

Less volatile coins may not be very attractive to traders because of the little to no profit margin present in trading them. Stable coins are those that fit the part of low volatility.

I don't really know the least cryptocurrency volatile, but you have to do research on it to really know the one that is least cryptocurrency in the market.

It is a fact that the prices of cryptocurrencies always change. However, what cryptocurrencies are the least volatile?
To me I think the best crypto currency with the best volatile as I am concern is litecoin because it very easy to trade and it could keep rising in your wallet without trading it as well. So if the best so far I guess.

Litecoin is actually volatile but I don't think it is has volatile has bitcoin base on my watch on various old coin except for new coins that are usually volatile.

The cryptocurrency that are the least volatile are the ones we call the stable coins like the USDT, DAI, BUSD, USD and the likes. They are stable and do not change with the value of the USD per time.

Concerning what crypto currency is the least volatile. Well, the crypto currency are known to be very volatile in nature though we have some stable coin like the USDT, but majority are volatile. The least volatile can be the Doge, Tron and probably ripple coins

Concerning what crypto currency is the least volatile. Well, the crypto currency are known to be very volatile in nature though we have some stable coin like the USDT, but majority are volatile. The least volatile can be the Doge, Tron and probably ripple coins

I do not believe that Doge can be one of the least volatile cryptocurrencies because the value of dage has been changing a lot recently. I really believe that dogecoin will rise in the future but a fluctuation in price is also possible. As far as I know USDT Tether is the one that is the least volatile and it's value never changes.

There is no cryptocurrencies that is not volatile in nature but they are more stable than each others. The only one cryptocurrency that I vouch for that is a bit stable is USDT. 1 USDT is most times equal to $1. It hardly reduced in value massively.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back