What Cryptocurrency Is The Least Volatile?

Threads

Members

Latest member

Inewton5

Good-Person

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
It is a fact that the prices of cryptocurrencies always change. However, what cryptocurrencies are the least volatile?

Suba

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
If you are looking for a cryptocurrency with low volatility you can choose Dogecoin, although in fact the level of volatility in crypto and Bitcoin has decreased since 2018, due to the large number of institutional investors investing in crypto and Bitcoin.

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Most cryptocurrencies are subject to this volatility, except stable coins.

Amongst those volatile, dogecoin is relatively stable for long periods of time, so also Tron, as far as I know.

Hasan Raza

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
My dear no doubt there is a great volatility in Cryptocurrency but some coins are least volatile. I am observing from last two weeks to cryptocurency Volatility and fluctuation and i found it higher except litecoin, dogecoin and ripple.

Good-Person

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Most cryptocurrencies are subject to this volatility, except stable coins.

Amongst those volatile, dogecoin is relatively stable for long periods of time, so also Tron, as far as I know.

I do agree with you that dogecoin remains stable for a long periods of time. However, even its value changes slighty. I did some research and found that Thether (USDT) is the least volatile and its value has remained stable for a very long peiod of time.

mahdi304

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I do agree with you that dogecoin remains stable for a long periods of time. However, even its value changes slighty. I did some research and found that Thether (USDT) is the least volatile and its value has remained stable for a very long peiod of time.
stable coins like usdt keep a constant 1 : 1 price to USD and rarely fluctuate in price, even when they do fluctuate it's by a very very small amount usually less than 1 cent or so.

GoldenLady

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I often wonder why people prefer to use stable coins. It's a well known fact that it helps avoid fluctuations in Bitcoin price, but it's no different fr holding normal dollar.

The value of cryptocurrency for most people is reliant on it's rapid fluctuations and unpredictable nature.

kayode10

Son Of Liberty
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I think light coins is the least volatile cryptocurrency that we have in the market. It has the capability to stay stable for at least some hours. the reason is that there is a less demand and supply on this cryptocurrency that's why I eat is less volatile than the rest like Bitcoin. This type of cryptocurrency are good for keeping your cash off the market for a while.

Ehizzy1

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
I think if you make research real well , you will see that no crypto currency is less volatile because the prices pf the crypto currency are easily influenced by the forces of demands and supply ,except you want to invest on stable coin i thinkn

Eodine

Eodine
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
The crypto currency market is a very volatile market which leads to his rise and falls so a coin that is not very volatile will not have plenty investors or precisely a new coin that has just been listed.

mubinadaddy

Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Most of the coin with big projects come least volatile while other coin like BtC Ether, xrp , litecoin, bnb are not that volatile. But as a cryptocurrency trader that iam i knew what todo in other to use it in my favour which very fantastic.

Dowenship

Acquaintance
Verified Poster
Reaction score
BizNotes
Haha its will be so lovely if there's any crypto which votality is low per seconds or even minute but I believe any altcoin with the high level of votality will yield good profit compare to that of low profit. The different is the higher the profit the higher the loss.

Top Bottom