What's new

What companies are trying to start their own cryptocurrency?

Bitcoin has become the de facto norm for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs. Bitcoin was not only a trendsetter, ushering in a flood of cryptocurrencies based on a decentralised peer-to-peer network; it has also become the de facto standard for cryptocurrencies, inspiring an ever-growing legion of followers and spinoffs.

Are there any companies out there trying to start their own cryptocurrency? I ask because I remember Pepsi released their pepcoin currency, though I don't think it's actual cryptocurrency, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, if there are any companies starting their own cryptocurrency, do you know of any currently trying that?
There are many companies out the trying to start their own coin in the crypto currency world , I remember one in Nigeria that launched pinkoin but it was turned down by the federal government of Nigeria.

To the best of my knowledge , some football clubs are planning on starting their own cryptocurrency because some clubs have done so and profited from it .

Actually if you do understand how cryptocurencies work you will know you do not have to be a company to create your own coin. You just have to create your own block chain technology or even ride using other existing platforms. I have heared in the past of Facebook plans to make theirs.

I don't really know if there is any company trying to start up their own cryptocurrency this is because I am new to the field of cryptocurrency, but I believe that will be interesting

Are there any companies out there trying to start their own cryptocurrency? I ask because I remember Pepsi released their pepcoin currency, though I don't think it's actual cryptocurrency, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, if there are any companies starting their own cryptocurrency, do you know of any currently trying that?
I think I read about a particular cryptocurrency called Zugacoin here I Nigeria. This coin was created by a popular man with the name Sam-Zuga. And many people are buying it already.

Yeah I think companies starting their own crypto currency is now the order of the day. I heard Britain wants to start its own crypto currency too, Britcoin.

I read that Barcelona Football Club fans are about to launch theirs on Binance. I will be glad if Manchester United does the same and reward loyal, registered fans with the opportunity to buy and hold their coins before it's listed.

There are just so many coins out there and then having different companies coming up with theirs would make the market saturated. I don't think it is a good move by these companies though.

I am expecting Facebook to launch its own coin called libra coin, but it seems , its not ready to launch the libra coin yet to see more increase in price

Some companies choose to create their own cryptocurrency because the cryptocurrency has its own value which means the digital assets.

I still wonder or rather imagine a time when crypto currencies produced will out number the people investing in them what will be the fate of them then
Post automatically merged:

I just hope people wont get fed up with these continuous creating of numerous crypto currency. Everybody wants to own a crypto currency by all means

Last edited:
facebook will soon launch their own crypto currency. It is called diem and will be a stable coin. Diem was originally called libra and it was the bran child of facebook which was also suppoted by many companies, including paypal

I heard that some company and trying to start up their own cryptocurrency but I don't know which one is at least I also hear that some nations are also trying to sort of their own cryptocurrency.

They are trying to start their own cryptocurrency because they see an opportunity to make profits. That is why they are doing it.

In the past I have heard that Paypal was planning to start its own cryptocurrency but I am not sure if it will be successful. Personally, I do not think it will be as successful as mainstream cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. But I am sure it will be more successful and flourish even more than other small crypto coins.

I don't really know if there is any company that wants to start cryptocurrency on their own, because I don't think it can be easy for them to manage.

I believe countries such as China and India are trying to create their own crypto currency. There are lot of companies with their own crypto such as Binance with BNB and Facebook with Libra. The main point is for it not to be a shitty coin.

Looks like These days everyone is trying to launch his or her own cypto currency. Crypto currencies are not only being launched by individuals but also governments and businesses
The reason why this is the case is that it is so simple to do so, however there are not many people that understand the marketing and the investment that needs to go into your own coin in order to promote and get it to the pint where it is traded.

I don't know of any company for now planning to get their own cryptocurrency. But I know they they just don't get up suddenly to say they are setting their own crypto up. This takes a lot of investment and research budgeting to come up with such

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back