Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I have used Pinterest to share some of my past blog posts, but I haven't done it in many years. But if it's worth using, I may start using Pinterest more often. With that being said. What kind of use can Pinterest give me? Does it provide traffic?

It is a platform for creators and businesses to share their products, services, and content with potential customers and followers. If you post frequently on Pinterest and gain a considerable followersthen you might be able to drive traffic to your blogs.

I think I signed up with Pinterest in 2013. My primary idea behind using Pinterest was to promote my online content for traffic. Later, when started creating my own website, I started creating Pinterest accounts for my websites. After using Pinterest for years, I finally figured out why I was not benefiting. Pinterest is not a random site to post your links and hopes that you get traffic. You can benefit from Pinterest if you share content on design and crafts.

I'll admit I used Pinterest in the past to promote articles I had written, but for the most part I never saw much of any traffic come from Pinterest. Is it even worth using for seo and marketing needs? Or should we pass on using it these days?

Pinterest offers a visual and interactive way to discover, save, and share content, making it a versatile platform for both personal and professional use.

I'll admit I used Pinterest in the past to promote articles I had written, but for the most part I never saw much of any traffic come from Pinterest. Is it even worth using for seo and marketing needs? Or should we pass on using it these days?
I think Pinterest is like Twitter in the sense that you need to build a following and have a bunch of people follow your profile. Basically what Nomad said.

Unfortunately, unlike Twitter, it seems to be difficult to obtain a following for the novice user. Recently I had a couple of stuffed toy dogs that I was trying to sell on Ebay, which seems to be the thing that Pinterest users might like. My strategy was to build a couple of boards related to the sales - "stuffed toy dog", "plush toys for children" and pin a bunch of related photos to the board to drive traffic to the board.

This strategy did not work. Both of my sales still have zero views and zero bids.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back