What's new

What are your thoughts on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (2023) so far?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
As many will know, on the 18th of August we finally got to see the trailer for Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 and whilst some people are not so happy about it, we do have some who are excited and can not wait to see the game come out.

Not only have we seen the trailer now but we also know that zombies will be making a return in Modern Warfare 3 as well which I know many Call of Duty players who enjoy zombies will be very happy about.

You can see the trailer for Modern Warfare 3 below

What are your thoughts on Modern Warfare 3 so far? Are you excited or not too bothered at the moment?

Call of Duty have always been my favourite shooting game franchise. It used to be Battlefield but after what they did with Battlefield 2042, I gave up on the game. Call of Duty franchise have its ups and downs but that doesn't sell it off as bad game. I'm very much excited for Modern Warfare 3, the trailer was good and I'm looking forward to the game.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back