What's new

What Are Your Reviews About Survey Monkey?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Survey Monkey is not a paid survey site. In fact, it is not a survey site in the sense that it is really different from online survey sites that reward users. It is not used to collect market data just like paid surveys do. It is used to collect opinions only. So, how do you rate them?

I find SurveyMonkey to be a very user-friendly and efficient piece of software for designing and executing surveys, with a variety of customization options and templates accessible. This is my honest feedback concerning this platform.

I heard about this platform; it looked like a very user-friendly and legit platform. However, since I can't do surveys because of my location, I didn't even try it, but if you live in the top tier, you can definitely check it out.

By signing up with Survey Money, you will get access to paid surveys. However, I do not use this platform. IN fact I do not use any survey platforms because surveys are mostly available in high tier countries and I live in a low tier countries. Before you join any platform make sure to do some research to see if you can actually access surveys.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back