What's new

What are your plans for the coming year?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Soon this year will end and the new year 2024 will begin, so you need to set goals for the new year now so that you can be motivated as much as possible to start acting. I have bigger plans for next year than this year. I really want to buy my first car because I have been earning money for it for more than 2 years, this is my main dream. Also, I would really like to create a source of passive income that will cover 50 percent of my expenses. And I would also like to take my family on a short vacation where we could all be together for a while.

I remembered when we started this year, I made many plans about what I will achieve though I didn't achieve all but I'm grateful for life because it's the best achievement so far.

Next year will be great, I can feel it☺️🤩. I still have my list of what I am going to achieve and even adding more to it. I only have to trust the Almighty to give me strength and pave way for better things to come.

Last edited:
My plans for this year are to continue investing in myself and learning new skills, to continue increasing my capital in investments that I like, also to continue advancing in my online career and making new contacts :)

Next year, I plan to expand my milk tea business. I also plan to have a five-day vacation in Japan. I longed to visit Japan and see its beautiful spot, I plan to go there during their Cherry Blossom days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back