What's new

What are your perspective as a bitcoiner?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
The Bitcoiners are always bullish on bitcoin and they would continue to hold Bitcoin no matter the weather because they trusted in this coin to surge in the future and they have invested huge amount of the money on the coin.

I wouldn't call myself a bitcoin for I have a very small investment in bitcoin. I earned my first bitcoin in 2016 but I did not start holding my bitcoin or investing in bitcoin until the beginning of 2020. I started using bitcoin when it was $400 and I also saw it rise to $68K

A smart Bitcoiner should have a target when holding his Bitcoin asset. The volatility of cryptocurrency doesn't respect any region in price. It can beat the higher price time frame and also beat the lowest price time frame. If your target is reach, it's best to sell.

Well as Bitcoiner I have my goals and my prospects, both short-term in the medium term and long-term, I have my points of sale and my points of purchase, I have perspectives on what can happen with the adoption, regulations and evolution of this technology, one has to think all its movements when involved in an investment of such risk as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

In my case, for example, I usually track my average price of BTC, if I get considerable profits according to my average price I can think about selling, just as if there are considerable decreases and I can buy a little to lower my average price is also a wise action.

In my case, for example, I usually track my average price of BTC, if I get considerable profits according to my average price I can think about selling, just as if there are considerable decreases and I can buy a little to lower my average price is also a wise action.
I can't think of any other best strategy for buying and selling any cryptocurrency than this. It's used in buying Bitcoin and any other coins. It's your choice to have an expectation where to buy from and where to sell from. You can be in and out of transactions with your profits in place.

I can't think of any other best strategy for buying and selling any cryptocurrency than this. It's used in buying Bitcoin and any other coins. It's your choice to have an expectation where to buy from and where to sell from. You can be in and out of transactions with your profits in place.
Yes, in fact it is the strategy with which I have done the best, at first I followed a DCA strategy, which at the time as a beginner was not bad at all, then I went on to do the typical strategy of if bitcoin falls, buy more, which was a bad decision since I barely made any profits and although I was able to accumulate more BTC I was not winning to the market, in my last stay I adopted this strategy and I can make profits and reinvest them constantly thanks to keeping track of my average price.

If you sell your Bitcoin when the price was falling out of the fear that it's going to keep falling, you're the real loser. Take for instance, those who sold their Bitcoin when the price fell to $16, 000 to $18,000. Now, the price is back up to $26,498. Who's the real loser? Bicton is a long term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back