What's new

What are your main targets to achieve when things go back to normal?

Susan06

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
As the world at large sort of goes into ease ever so slightly out of lockdown. I was just wondering what your main targets are when things go back to normal Are you looking to increase marketing address staffing issues look at stock, promotions or something else? What is your main focus in the short-term?
My main target is to steady the ship and aim to trim costs for my personal budget in hopes to getting a grip on my lifestyle in a slight post pandemic world.

After about 2 years of Covid crisis, when things started going back to normal, the first thing I started doing was to market aggressively. Since everything was normal, I wanted to improve sales so that I could make up for the losses during the covid crisis

After about 2 years of Covid crisis, when things started going back to normal, the first thing I started doing was to market aggressively. Since everything was normal, I wanted to improve sales so that I could make up for the losses during the covid crisis

We must remember that things were already out of track when the covid-19 pandemic was over. The world economy was crashing and I must say that the world economy is still suffering till this day. We need to make certain changes in order to deal with economical challenges as of now.

Let me give you an instance, if I was making $2000 from my sales when the pandemic of coronavirus wasn't smiling by managing to be in business, now we are in post COVID, my target is making not less than $5000. I've increased my marketing and advertising to boost for more sales.

You might set your targets high, but getting to that point is still difficult during these times. That's because there is a global recession and inflation is high/ When inflation his high people's purchasing power decreases and they might not be abe to make purchases, therefore, your sales target might not be met.

I'm visiting this thread at a time when everything seems normal. Some things have clearly stayed with us. Now people still work from home, and I still wash my hands hehe. I hope everyone has achieved the plans they all carved out for themselves.

Let me give you an instance, if I was making $2000 from my sales when the pandemic of coronavirus wasn't smiling by managing to be in business, now we are in post COVID, my target is making not less than $5000. I've increased my marketing and advertising to boost for more sales.

There were many people who had a limited amount of target back then. This is because they knew that generating a huge amount of sales may not be possible as there were many businesses that were suffering from economical problems back then. The fact of the matter remains that this is something which was considered normal.

There were many people who had a limited amount of target back then. This is because they knew that generating a huge amount of sales may not be possible as there were many businesses that were suffering from economical problems back then. The fact of the matter remains that this is something which was considered normal.
The amount of money I used was an instance. It's the not a factual figure a business was making in that time. There may be businesses making the same amount of money then or more than it, you never can tell because there are countless businesses all over the world.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back