What's new

What are your favourite books related to trading and investing?

Dora Wi

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 29, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Although a lot of different sources are available for learning online such as YouTube videos and online courses, I still like reading books when I want to learn new things. So far I have read (or in some cases listened to) the following books:

1. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - useful for learning about trading psychology and different strategies
2. One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore - a good guide on how to build your trading plan and stick to it
3. Trading in the Zone by Mike Douglas - mostly trading psychology, useful if you already have an idea about the technical side of trading and you want to improve further

These are all very popular, I have found them through many people recommending them online. The next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon - it's not specifically about trading but I heard good things about it. I found all three I have read to be useful.
What are some books you have read? Would you recommend them?

Although a lot of different sources are available for learning online such as YouTube videos and online courses, I still like reading books when I want to learn new things. So far I have read (or in some cases listened to) the following books:

1. Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom by Van K. Tharp - useful for learning about trading psychology and different strategies
2. One Good Trade by Mike Bellafiore - a good guide on how to build your trading plan and stick to it
3. Trading in the Zone by Mike Douglas - mostly trading psychology, useful if you already have an idea about the technical side of trading and you want to improve further

These are all very popular, I have found them through many people recommending them online. The next on my list is The Richest Man in Babylon - it's not specifically about trading but I heard good things about it. I found all three I have read to be useful.
well, as for me, I do not really take trading so seriously to the extent of reading books about it as this doesn't guarantee you success even in your trading journey. What I do is that I take the risks based on my understanding and abilities

well, as for me, I do not really take trading so seriously to the extent of reading books about it as this doesn't guarantee you success even in your trading journey. What I do is that I take the risks based on my understanding and abilities
I agree that books don't guarantee your trading success, there's a lot more to the trading process than that. But I have found that they can give you a good basic understanding.

I love One Up on the Wall by Peter Lynch and The Market Wizard by Jack D. Schwager, these two writers have immense knowledge on the subject. And the books are written for anyone at any level can easily comprehend.

I dont really have a book that i used for studying. It has not been up to a year since i started forex trading, i get most of my materials from IM Academy, where they also organize live trades and give out signals.

I don't have any favourite books that I been reading of late talking about trading and Investment. But in the past, I have been reading Robert Kiwosaki rich dad poor dad

I love One Up on the Wall by Peter Lynch and The Market Wizard by Jack D. Schwager, these two writers have immense knowledge on the subject. And the books are written for anyone at any level can easily comprehend.
I have heard a lot of good about Schwager's books, I might give them a chance in the future.

The cash-flow quadrant by Robert kiyosaki has it for me. It will open your eyes to a lot of things you don't know about investing.

I currently don't know any book to learn such thing but I Know that there are many books you can find online that is teaching about trading and investment. All you need is to find the right book and read if very well before investing on the business

Thank you very much for this wonderful information you have regarding books about trading. Presently I am into cryptocurrency trading. I learned cryptocurrency trading through YouTube video tutorials only. I do not have even a single book where I can learn from and guide me into trading.

Fire me, i do not have nor keep any book where I go learning how to trade cryptocurrencies or investments. I simply got the knowledge with hands on experience on the Platforms

The cash-flow quadrant by Robert kiyosaki has it for me. It will open your eyes to a lot of things you don't know about investing.
Thanks for the recommendation, I will check it out!
Thank you very much for this wonderful information you have regarding books about trading. Presently I am into cryptocurrency trading. I learned cryptocurrency trading through YouTube video tutorials only. I do not have even a single book where I can learn from and guide me into trading.
Thanks for the appreciative words, I'm glad you found my post useful. Online tutorials can be great sources as well.
Fire me, i do not have nor keep any book where I go learning how to trade cryptocurrencies or investments. I simply got the knowledge with hands on experience on the Platforms
That's totally fair, learning from books is just my preference, but I believe there are many different ways to gather knowledge.

This depends entirely on the knowledge you about about investment and trading because both are good way of making money but i preferred investment.

The rich dad, the poor dad, if you read kind of management book, you will acquire some skills in trading and business that show you the way profit is made

It never occurred to me that there are even books meant for people who want to learn trading or something related to trading cryptocurrency. Can you please list them out

Personally, I have not read any investment related books as there are so many online resources online especially on YouTube where one can get these materials but that does not mean that one cannot still read books though. I want to commend you for sincerely sharing the books you have read even though you did not say if it is downloadable online or not. That is my opinion.

Books are a way of getting knowledge directly from a writer mind but I don't seem to get much information from books as videos which is why I subscribe to Chris ani on YouTube to improve my trading skills

I don't think there is a favourite book for trading cryptocurrency. Any book that give hundred percent accurate results on fundamental analysis and technical analysis will be the best book that you can read for your trading success.

Here are the few you may like to read;
"the new market wizards"
"Reminiscences of a stock operator"
"pit bull: lessons from wall street's champion day trader"

Over the years I've read a lot of book concerning investing and trading and have discovered their reading more books give you more insight and now I can't particularly say this book is better than the other because what this auto said is different from what the other said but gathering their idea will give you more inside and more knowledge

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back